HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I wish they were releasing OG cws stateside but dont hold ur breathe.

Theres a GS cw similar to white/royal/pink OG dropping this season tho

Last edited:
@SOLEdier  what were your disappointments? I think they look great. 
glasses.gif

The thing about this is that the Scream Greens hit the US in the exact same way with the GS hitting first, followed by the Adult sizes. So I'm actually feeling kinda optimistic about seeing this.
And THIS is where my excitement comes from. Gotta believe that if they're dropping in GS, adult sizes are soon to follow. This colorway  means too much for nike to just drop them in GS. Wondering whether or not we'll get the blue og strap on the back if they do drop in adults. 
roll.gif

@SOLEdier  what were your disappointments? I think they look great. 
glasses.gif
The finish does not look as clean as it should.

The white lining and tongue/collar looks dirty up close and from certain angles.

Also, the clear outsole does not look as clear as it should it looks like a dirty clear. I am assuming it is because the midsole is grey, but still it does not look quite as good compared to the preview pictures on ID.

The finish does not look as clean as it should.

The white lining and tongue/collar looks dirty up close and from certain angles.

Also, the clear outsole does not look as clear as it should it looks like a dirty clear. I am assuming it is because the midsole is grey, but still it does not look quite as good compared to the preview pictures on ID.
Valid points. I think you might be right about the white. I have noticed with many IDs that white always seems to get dirty/roughened up.

As far as the outsole goes; I think they look cloudier than the images on Nike ID. 

Are you going to send them back?

Valid points. I think you might be right about the white. I have noticed with many IDs that white always seems to get dirty/roughened up.

As far as the outsole goes; I think they look cloudier than the images on Nike ID. 

Are you going to send them back?
Yeah, I am going to be sending them back. Also, I tried them on and they feel much tighter compared to the GRs that have come out.

The turnaround was really quick. I literally got the Almost Finished e-mail 3 days after I placed my order.

Last edited:

Long time not posting on here. My imitation purple punch came in today from Nike ID.
Strap being black does not bother me at all, tongue patch being black instead of White is a minor issue. It's the purple that bothers me it's off the original by a fair amount. But good enough to tied me over until they eventually release the original

Long time not posting on here. My imitation purple punch came in today from Nike ID.
Strap being black does not bother me at all, tongue patch being black instead of White is a minor issue. It's the purple that bothers me it's off the original by a fair amount. But good enough to tied me over until they eventually release the original

U just convinced me to order these

Got mine in a few days ago, have to disagree with you. The purple's are almost exact to the original. Compare your pic with the pic of instagram and the OG pair and you can see its all about the lighting. Extremely happy with my pair. For some reason I still don't see someone from Nike waking up to release this colorway with the purple strap.

Got mine in a few days ago, have to disagree with you. The purple's are almost exact to the original. Compare your pic with the pic of instagram and the OG pair and you can see its all about the lighting. Extremely happy with my pair. For some reason I still don't see someone from Nike waking up to release this colorway with the purple strap.

Good point but I'm just referring to the originals I had in 91, sadly departed. Memory, age of shoe etc may have compromised my outlook but to me the original was brighter and lighter like this one below

you can id a pretty good Pigeon version of this shoe!!!! just did it, but cant get a link to my id

Back
Top Bottom