HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Anyone know what these are?

any info on these? or what the CW is called, looking to cop my first pair of huaraches, i like these a lot 

i could see these being womens... i hope not

Did you get an update on your black ones? It took a day or two for DHL to give you the correct estimated delivery date.
Well theyre still in italy with an estimated delivery of tomorrow lol so no update and i dont believe for a second that they will be here tomorrow. Especially if they have to go through customs. but im not too worried and ill be occupied with my hot lavas coming in tomorrow. What was the estimate for yours?

They might , I have bought shoes plenty of times from the UK and they actually arrived at my house in NJ in less than 24 hrs since I placed the order, usually from END or soleheaven

They might , I have bought shoes plenty of times from the UK and they actually arrived at my house in NJ in less than 24 hrs since I placed the order, usually from END or soleheaven
well if it does id be very pleased and surprised if that happens.

http://www.sneakersnstuff.com/en/product/19225/nike-nike-huarache-nm

US 7.5-13

use "SNEAKERS"" for 10% off

$131 shipped to the US!!!!

I got a size 13 -- I'm a 14 in Jordans, got a 13 in the 350 boosts and they are a tad snug... Wish they had a 14 in stock, but I'll take my chances with a 13
when those come in can you post pics? ive been on the fense about these. they color blocking looks good in some pics and the in others it makes the shoe look like a hiking shoe

Looks like ACG's Air Mowabb is out. Any news when (if ever) the Huarache version of the Bright Mandarin/Camel's coming out?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom