Huaraches

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question... how do the huarache light OGs fit in comparison to the huarache light with the free bottoms?  i remember the free bottoms you had to order .5 size up because they were so narrow.. i got my eyes on these bad boys and want to order the right size since they will be coming over from Europe
Go TTS

Anyone can give some feedback how to size for the Huarache Lights?

I have a few pairs of the LE's and had to size one whole size up for these.

Anyone can give some feedback how to size for the Huarache Lights?

I have a few pairs of the LE's and had to size one whole size up for these.

try the huarache LE thread. I am getting the lights...they are still in the mail :frown: I hate shipping to hawaii. when i get mine i will provide any feedback you need.

try the huarache LE thread. I am getting the lights...they are still in the mail
frown.gif
I hate shipping to hawaii. when i get mine i will provide any feedback you need.
I just came back from Hawaii this past saturday.  That flight is dreadful

^lol yup. whered you fly to? i pop a sleeping pill and try to catch red eyes when i have to leave here.

im so glad huaraches are back,this is a shoe i love and glad resellers cant destroy this shoe.im looking so anxious to the lakers pe basketball flight huarache.i also need to pick up the scream greens and triple blacks

My lights came in about a week ago, im honestly not sure if I fully like this color as much as the OG's yet. Im just waiting to see them in daylight but my work havent given me the chance...

One thing I can say, is the quality on these things is perfect...
View media item 1268150

Last edited:
hahahaha i was skeptic about coppin these i knew they was going to fade plus they ugly i just wanted them for collection

> didn't mean the color bro; i feel that the one near the toe arent alligned

I think the outersole isnt aligned.

Last edited:
Hello fam, new here.

I'm thinking about copping a pair of Triple Blacks, but I have no idea on sizing (heard these runs small). I wear a 10US in Roshes, should I stick with the same or get a 11 ?

Thankss

For me it was enough from my roshe us 9 to air huarache sz 9.5
Hello fam, new here.

I'm thinking about copping a pair of Triple Blacks, but I have no idea on sizing (heard these runs small). I wear a 10US in Roshes, should I stick with the same or get a 11 ?

Thankss

Is the left heel strap popping on anyone else's huaraches?

I've got three pairs and ALL 3 popped after a few months of casual wear.

Don't frequent here much, so apologies if this is the wrong thread, but is this the general thread discussion for the Nike huarache NM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom