Huaraches

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont knw man my boy works for nike and hes pretty spot on about this stuff if not by next weekend then by the end of this month....ekhunter newb ha im a newb bro your funny your so og here since 2011 lol

i dont knw man my boy works for nike and hes pretty spot on about this stuff if not by next weekend then by the end of this month....ekhunter newb ha im a newb bro your funny your so og here since 2011 lol

not one boutique/mom n pops that I frequent said they were expecting these.....and if the big chain stores were getting them the info would be out there by now

Last edited:
eBay's got the Huarache LE Total Crimson. US seller too. 
eek.gif

can anyone give me any advise on the sizing of huaraches please? i wear a 10 in am1 / 90s and they fit nice and snug thanks.

Is this some kind of joke or his boy has got to be someone whose only 10 years old or something.... (although I can easily guess 10 years old probably isn't allowed to work tho).

I got a feeling these might make a returm next year.  Gentry is digging through those 90's classics, and Sneaker Rumors posted a picture a while back asking (if they release, would cop?) question.  Fingers crossed

Hey Guys

Can anyone help me with sizing on the Nike Huarache Lights, particularly the 2002 Huarache light beams from 02 and the 04 ultramarine retros?

My TS is 9.5 US.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Crooked Tongues had a quick restock yesterday afternoon...of the All Whites

Last edited:
how do this joints fit? i wear 8.5s on jordan 1. i heard that these run narrow on the toe box so ill get half size up or 1 inch? loving the hyper pinks

These will always be my favorite Huaraches!

Damn that grey material is nothing but the truth, they messed up the retro grey part. i got the retro and they will be 9/10 condition but the grey got rugid and now they look like a 6/10 lol. I was going to get another pair off ebay but after seeing this OG pic i pass.. I came in this thread expecting you all to be talking about the huarache models shown in this pic, those the only huarache models i care about.

Pz

I'm with you - I'm a fan of the basketball and the runners, but the trainers is what I remember most from back in the day. Cheers!

I slept on the 2001 versions, the 01's look just like the og's but the last retro need to be re-fix n re-retro again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom