HUNGOVERS UNAPPRECIATION

antonlavey

Banned
frown.gif
I ODed last night for my housemate's bday party at thisclub....definitely staying in tonite. I got up at 6pm today....FML

I actually rarely get hangovers but when it hits, it hits hard
smh.gif
and I'mpretty sure I was peeing fire at some point last night. I can't wait to quit drinking in 3 months.

You just woke up at 6pm?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

And yes, hangovers are FTL. Thats why i dont drink as much as i used to for that exact reason
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

You just woke up at 6pm?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

And yes, hangovers are FTL. Thats why i dont drink as much as i used to for that exact reason
tired.gif
Son I literally did this emoticon
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
when I looked at the clock on my fone. Granted I had a long day on thurs....I went out the night before and had to get up at 9 to do some lab work(got 4 hours of sleep), got back, instead of taking a nap I played ball. So I was exhausted overall. BDW drugs are bad
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Fade On You

You just woke up at 6pm?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

tired.gif
Son I literally did this emoticon
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
when I looked at the clock on my fone. Granted I had a long day on thurs....I went out the night before and had to get up at 9 to do some lab work (got 4 hours of sleep), got back, instead of taking a nap I played ball. So I was exhausted overall. BDW drugs are bad
smh.gif

Very bad..you should give them to me
pimp.gif

went out yesterday and had to wake up for a conference at 8. My head was spinning. Drunk 4 glasses of water and was good. Having a Culligan Water dispenser atyour house FTW!!

Smoke. I swear 2 Landry im dead serious...like...2 the point where i wish i could package and market the $#!+ as a hangover remedy. if you wake up sick andsmoke a blunt, you'll be good as new...i guarantee it.

Originally Posted by potus2028

Smoke. I swear 2 Landry im dead serious...like...2 the point where i wish i could package and market the $#!+ as a hangover remedy. if you wake up sick and smoke a blunt, you'll be good as new...i guarantee it.

WEED+ THE AMOUNT I DRINK=SPINS......SO NO

Smoke. I swear 2 Landry im dead serious...like...2 the point where i wish i could package and market the $#!+ as a hangover remedy. if you wake up sick and smoke a blunt, you'll be good as new...i guarantee it.
Trust this man..this is my hangover cure..wake up, smoke a blunt/piff off a pipe while sippin' on a coke, and then back to eating breakfastlike a champ
pimp.gif
It works.

Cuz...you fail 2 grasp the deepness of my conviction...theres been many i time I done overdid it on a weeknight and woke up sick as a broke penis dog...PLENTY.all I have 2 do in the morning is blaze up real quick after i hop up out of bed and turn my swag 2 medium-high...and Im golden. Trust me, i wouldnt lie 2 youabout sumthin as bad as a hangover...tryna help YOU out, patna...

Cuz...you fail 2 grasp the deepness of my conviction...theres been many i time I done overdid it on a weeknight and woke up sick as a broke penis dog...PLENTY. all I have 2 do in the morning is blaze up real quick after i hop up out of bed and turn my swag 2 medium-high...and Im golden. Trust me, i wouldnt lie 2 you about sumthin as bad as a hangover...tryna help YOU out, patna...

laugh.gif
no comment

Hardly ever having hangovers FTW
happy.gif

I'm an excellent drinker!!! I might be liable to get too friendly once in a while though
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Not Drinking FTW

true story. aint had a drink in 2 months. @!$$ feels great
pimp.gif

Liver and kidneys is kickin rocks though cuz them boys was used to puttin in WORK!!! its like i got my own mini recession happnin in my guts, them +@%*@ gotlaid off
laugh.gif
smh.gif

chaserjpg.jpg

Get some of these. Take 2 right before you go to bed with as much water you can drink. No hangover in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom