Hype is real, bruh. These cotton candy grapes are the truth....

thumb_600.jpg

The hype got the best of me yesterday and I bought some at the grocery store. Obviously they look like a regular grape...but damn it if it doesn't taste EXACTLY like cotton candy. They are addicting as hell.

A little background...

Cotton Candy grapes look like the old translucent, yellow-green orbs long common to children’s lunchboxes, cheese plates and grocery-store aisles. But take a bite and you’ll experience an explosion of carnival-treat-like sweetness.

When it comes to shopping — grocery shopping, that is — they’re this season’s It item.

Merchants from fancy new FiDi food hall Le District to delivery service FreshDirect to Wegmans say customers are gobbling up the grapes, which aren’t genetically modified but are rather the product of years of cross-pollination among varieties to create uniquely sweet bunches. Even the fact that the Cotton Candy orbs cost significantly more than standard varieties — $4.99 per pound at FreshDirect (compared to $3.99) and a whopping $8.99 per pound at Le District — isn’t a deterrent.

Link

cotton candy grapes sounds like a foamposite color...

shall be on the lookout though, but are they safe to eat being that they are probably a modified food? 
nerd.gif

cotton candy grapes sounds like a foamposite color...

shall be on the lookout though, but are they safe to eat being that they are probably a modified food? :nerd:

non gmo logo
At Grapery, we’re dedicated to bringing you the most incredible, delicious table grapes with every variety we grow. It’s hard to believe that such delicious, unexpected flavors can be developed utilizing natural, sustainable, non-GMO practices. But that is just what we do.

This logo is your assurance that you are tasting world-class grapes raised without additives, infusions, or GMO. Enjoy our exceptional natural flavor that has to be tasted to be believed.

I'm still a tad bit skeptical...but they do say they're GMO free.

Tastes good, tho :lol:

Last edited:
Sounds legit. Will pick some up tomorrow on my off day. I would imagine these would be a great snack after you :nthat:

It is my understanding that with fruits you can put all sorts of **** in the water and fertilizer and not have to put it on the label. I only eat organic fruit anyway.

Do you know what this means?
We can make ANYTHING taste like Cotton Candy

**** finna be toppin me off brazy

Back
Top Bottom