Hype is real, bruh. These cotton candy grapes are the truth....

Just tried one at Kroger

Gross
roll.gif

This mental image had me for some reason

roll.gif

***** let me try this grape NT hypin

*Opens bag, picks a grape* **** garbage *Tim Duncan Gatorade face*

*Opens NT on Iphone*

Last edited:
"Mooommaaaaaa .........can you take me to kroger real fast?"

"Zyzz......... i told you.......... i . am . BI - ZEE"

"Somebody told me they had cotton candy grapes tho"

"WHO TOLD YOU THEY HAD COTTON CANDY GRAPES?!??"

"ummmm...

I seen it on the news"

Just tried one at Kroger

Gross
:rofl:

This mental image had me for some reason

:rofl:

***** let me try this grape NT hypin

*Opens bag, picks a grape* **** garbage *Tim Duncan Gatorade face*

*Opens NT on Iphone*

Nah pa

Ole boy probably finally went outside to cop dem hype beast grapes

Got to the store, tasted them, was let down, and walked home looking like

View media item 1701835
Ain't even care what year it is, NT lead made him see sunlight for nothing |I

Last edited:
What's your definition of rarely :lol:

I remember people use to make fun of my post count but last time I checked we had some real weird people posting thousands of times a month and people who joined after me who have more posts than me as hard as that is to believe.

Check my post history of I do post now it's in the Jordan forum. Might pop into the fantasy football thread now but if you happen to check my stats my posting has gone way down in the last 7-8 months

Before that I was hitting probably 1-1.5k posts a month, that seems low id say probably 2k. Now I'm not even close to 500 in a month. Maybe 200 posts if that

Just stating facts bruh. If you wanna clown post counts, take a look at the others with way more posts than me in a shorter time somehow

Last edited:
I was referring to the other post yet dude is on here more than me :lol:

What's your definition of rarely :lol:

I remember people use to make fun of my post count but last time I checked we had some real weird people posting thousands of times a month and people who joined after me who have more posts than me as hard as that is to believe.

Check my post history of I do post now it's in the Jordan forum. Might pop into the fantasy football thread now but if you happen to check my stats my posting has gone way down in the last 7-8 months

Before that I was hitting probably 1-1.5k posts a month, that seems low id say probably 2k. Now I'm not even close to 500 in a month. Maybe 200 posts if that

Just stating facts bruh. If you wanna clown post counts, take a look at the others with way more posts than me in a shorter time somehow

lol you just went from 0-100 real fast drizzy

I was in the store last week with my girl and saw them in person. I heard about them last year but they were out of season. I took a bite and was hook. My girl asked why i was so excited about grapes? Popped one in her mouth and she knew. Copped a bag for $8.

$8 but I think it was better than eating candy.

How is that NOT genetically modified though? 

"It isn't GMO, we just spent years messing around with the DNA of the grapes."

Come on man.

But I saw these in COSTCO after a friend said she saw them. Not interested

Yo my cuz said this was made for pedos to tempt kids with eating healthy smh man what lol

Had some of these last week they are delicious. But crazy expensive for some grapes.

Back
Top Bottom