Hype is real, bruh. These cotton candy grapes are the truth....

You could save Africa if Europe and China stopped stealing their resources. Countries be signing 360 deals thinking **** gravy and get their *** taken in the process. Would be a lot less corruption in Africa if you do away with European thieves ....they're the catalysts that drives corruption and civil wars in a lot of their countries

You could save Africa if Europe and China stopped stealing their resources. Countries be signing 360 deals thinking **** gravy and get their *** taken in the process. Would be a lot less corruption in Africa if you do away with European thieves ....they're the catalysts that drives corruption and civil wars in a lot of their countries
I thought we was taking about grapes

The ABSOLUTE last thing Nigeria needs is GMO food.

Neo-Imperialistic economic practices designed to limit their exporting power and destabilize their internal food prices...mixed with poor infrastructure and corruption is their problem.

GMOs, the new magic pill to save Africa.

Disgusting.

I thought we was taking about grapes

:lol: gmos and saving Africa came up so I offered my opinion

Are these new around the world? Lol I bought some two weeks ago and just thought I was late in the game. Now I keep hearing about them everywhere.

Neo-Imperialistic economic practices designed to limit their exporting power and destabilize their internal food prices...mixed with poor infrastructure and corruption is their problem.

Disgusting.

Irrational GMO fear mongering, wonderful

Why don't you post one of those anti-GMO articles that proves nothing while you're at it :rolleyes

Disgusting.

Irrational GMO fear mongering, wonderful

Why don't you post one of those anti-GMO articles that proves nothing while you're at it :rolleyes

What are you even talking about?

Saying Nigeria suffers from corruption, poor infrastructure and economic pressures from the EU & US is GMO fear mongering?

Another loud moron.

There are farmers markets all over Nigeria, packed with dirt cheap, locally grown, indigenous, nutrient dense produce.

Their problem is that more "developed nations" make it virtually impossible for growers to sell their products on the global market, ensuring that Nigerians are net importers for most of their staple foods. Then you have Chinese built highways that literally go nowhere, created by contracts signed off on by corrupt politicians. Roads with basketball court sized potholes that damage the trucks used to transport food and further raise prices.

West African has the some of the best growing conditions in the world. Food can grow with virtually no effort. Spit out some watermelon seeds in your backyard and you'll have a patch of melons in a couple months.

Many of these Nations have excess, locally grown food that they can't even sell.

All GMOs are going to do is ensure that farmers and consumers are locked into growing and eating foods that come out of European and American laboratories for the next 100 years. Further reducing their sovereignty and economic power. It's nothing but a power grab, smarten up.

Back to the grapes.

Last edited:
I'm the moron when:

A) You ramble and ramble about how GMO's are gonna hurt West Africa, yet fail to present one reason how GMO's are the caused of those problems. Seems like corrupt governments and rent seeking behavior by food corporations have more to do with it.

If GMO crops went away tomorrow those problems will still exist. The corruption will still be there, economics of scale will still be one the side of international importers.

B) What about the people in African and other parts of the world that don't have great growing conditions, that depend on a corrupt government and inconsistent food aid to survive. Trying to tell me those people won't benefit from new types of crops that they can grow themselves, instead of having to get from somewhere else

You can kick and scream and name call all you want. Nothing you have presented is evidence that GMO's is the cause of any of this, just that they might make things worst.

For me to accept your argument I will have to ignore all the studies showing GMO's are not unsafe, basic principles of economics, and the sociopolitical conditions with these countries.

So I repeat, you video proves nothing, doesn't even show correlation far less causation, and if GMO went away tomorrow those conditions would still exist.

But people like you want to throw the baby out with the bath water because the can't stand that a evil corporations like Mosanto will be profiting from GMO too.

You're just spewing nothing irrational nonsense. Smarten up

Last edited:
No one said GMOs caused those problems. Lack of reading comprehension x thirsty for an argument = failure.

You just keep interjecting with off base comments.

The conversation was about GMOs helping Nigeria; I stated that Nigeria biggest problems as it relates to agribusiness, food security and National hunger are lack of International economic justice, poor infrastructure & corruption. That's it. No one claimed that GMOs are the cause of this.

You can kindly kick rocks and wave your GMO banner elsewhere now.

Last edited:
Wait a minute...lets talk about something that really matters.

Is the methods they use to make these grapes the same methods they use to make all these different flavored of weed?

And how the hell are they injecting plants with Girl Scout cookies????

No one said GMOs caused those problems. Lack of reading comprehension x thirsty for an argument = failure.

You just keep interjecting with off base comments.

The conversation was about GMOs helping Nigeria; I stated that Nigeria biggest problems as it relates to agribusiness, food security and National hunger are lack of International economic justice, poor infrastructure & corruption. That's it. No one claimed that GMOs are the cause of this.

You can kindly kick rocks and wave your GMO banner elsewhere now.

So your entire rant was pointless, gotcha

Is the methods they use to make these grapes the same methods they use to make all these different flavored of weed?

those are grown organically :D

this man is asking the right questions.

Back
Top Bottom