Hyperdunk 2010 Thread

NDP from SC noted the same problem. Link.

* One immediate negative is the odd flex of the toe, as the synthetic used along the Skinwire upper has a plastic feel throughout. Whereas the Hyperdunk and Hyperize featured leather along the toe and through the shoe’s major flex zones, the Hyperdunk 2010’s upper is entirely comprised of synthetic Skinwire where it matters, and there’s an initially less than natural feeling flex and feel to it.

2hrz8k5.jpg

i played in my hd2010 and there was a weird flex at first when i initially put them on but it went away and i didn't notice it as i started playing.

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

now i'm hesitant about pickin these up because of the toe flex issue...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
youre joking right?

the flexing on the shoe has never even come across in my mind.. this shoes is def my favorite for now, ive had it for about 2-3 weeks and its doing well.. i hope it lasts me all summer

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk Sr

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

now i'm hesitant about pickin these up because of the toe flex issue...
smh.gif
laugh.gif
youre joking right?

the flexing on the shoe has never even come across in my mind.. this shoes is def my favorite for now, ive had it for about 2-3 weeks and its doing well.. i hope it lasts me all summer
laugh.gif
well the fact it's not creasing with the way the foot/toes is moving, will it affect the shoe's performance or comfort?

Originally Posted by Trydan

I dunno about these, ive had other shoes with the new flywire stuff, and I dont like it so far just because when I take a step in shoes with it, it makes noise, like a popping sound sort of, like they are too inflexible.  I just know it annoys the heck out of me. So has anyone else had that problem too?
I had the exact same problem last year with a pair of Hyperize (Billy Hoyle's). Wore them a few more times hoping it would go away but never did. Never had the problem with the Hyperdunk or Kobe IV/V.

The concept of the hd2010 low is dumb. You might as well be way better off with a pair of Kobe V.

Im getting the regular HD2010 though

I finally got finishline to stock locate a pair of the red/yellows and it finally stopped raining so I wore but someone stepped right on the front on the white midsole and I can't get it to do anything but smear. Anyone have any ideas? If not I'll still wear them just kinda mad I waited for 4 days for them and then had them out of the box for 5 mins and scuffed them up.

i think im gonna pass on these and go for the hyperfuse, this flex issue is wierd, and its not much different than the kobe v anyway?

Copped my white/blacks today to hoop in tomorrow night. Walking around the house so far these feel just like some one else described; like the Kobe V as a high.

As for the comment of the laces being too long...

I'd like to know how exactly you're lacing these if you think they're too long, because laced to play ball in them and not to rock casually the lace length is just right, allowing me to go through every loop as well as the hidden ones near the up right part of the tongue and then through the middle of the 3 holes on the tongue proper, with a bit of length left over once tied.

I would consider the laces too long if I could lace them through every single lace hole and all three on the up right tongue and still have a decent amount of lace left over once tied off, which is simply not possible. Therefore, the laces AREN'T too long in my humble opinion...

I still haven't seen the regular footlockers having the NEW hyperdunks.. I hope it gets here b4 the 50% off!

eek.gif
eek.gif
toosmoove29 wrote:

Live shots of the white & reds.

eek.gif
 whats the word on those? Im guessing theyre a gr but when are they coming out.  I havent really kept up with these like I did with the first ones cause I didnt think I liked them then I saw the puerto rico ones and now these

Finally played in my 2010's. Better than the OG Hyperdunk but (minus the grip) not as good as the Kobe V. After we were done hoopin my boy surprised me with these:More pics soon.

Ordered the USAs from NDC. Waiting on them to arrive but nobody's concerned that the picture of them on NDC and Eastbay are different from the one on FNL?

I love this colorway below.  Reminds me of the old school Grizzlies colors.
66hipt.jpg

Laker colorway is copped.  Hopefully, the HD2010 lands on NikeID.

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

I have the original HD's, Kobe IV's, and Kobe V's and I haven't had that problem with any of them. Maybe the shoes don't fit right, and there's an air pocket building up in the toe that gets released every time you step? I had that problem with my Zoom Flight Turbines.

Well I have the OG Hyperdunk as well...
d6c26266da6fbd457721e66958ef3abc2165d825_r.jpg
...and the side panels do snap and pop when the foot flexes, as plastic does when you bend it in certain positions. Mine fit perfectly, so that is not the problem. Since Nike has made this new shoe entirely out of plastic, so I can see this happening even more.

Great looking shoe, but an easy pass. I like leather shoes.

Originally Posted by EdCotaLivesAgain

Ordered the USAs from NDC. Waiting on them to arrive but nobody's concerned that the picture of them on NDC and Eastbay are different from the one on FNL?
I am having someone check our warehouse to see if the USA's are more like our pictures or Finishline's pictures.  I will post an update once I get a reply.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom