- = HYPERFEEL thread = -

You really appreciate great shoes once you stop you using them and that is exactly how I felt about the Hyperfeel TR.

I've been using the TR1 for a week/almost 2 weeks and then used the Hyperfeel TR again today and what a big difference there is between the two and just shows how great this shoe is. After wearing the TR1 non-stop for almost 2 weeks, the Hyperfeel TRs feels like a sock on foot and making the TR1s feel like Timberland boots, it is just so light and weighs almost nothing. After 5-10 minutes, didn't even feel like I had shoes on. The ventilation is also bar none amazing. Definitely my #1 workout shoes today!

Extra 20% off sale items at Nike.com with code BIGTIME.

Drops the ones on sale for $140 to ~$110 before shipping and tax.

By the way, if NDC doesn't have your size of the TRs in blue and Nordstrom does (I needed a 9.5, which is sold out at NDC), just call or chat with them and tell them there's an extra 20% off code and Nordstrom will price match it. Just have the link to NDC ready. Got my size at Nordstrom and took less than 30 seconds to ask them to price match, quick and easy,

So does anyone know where I could get the hyperfeels for under retail price? I was going to get the tr's on sale, but with the recent reviews saying the outsoles won't last very long while running outdoors, I suppose im leaning back towards the runners

Edit: I'll just run on grass lol. But online sizing suggests a size 9 for me, which is a full size up, while reviewers on here have suggested only a .5 size up. I tend to like my shoes to be tight, but i do have a wider forefoot. Should I just go with the 9?

Last edited:
lace swap looks great!

As a heads up, i saw the "red/blue" pair in person the other day, and the red is definitely a bright pink.  

did they remove the red hyperfeels from the site? Can't find them and i dont think they would be all sold out

I'm sure you'll see them at outlets initially listed for more than they were on NDC.  At least that happened with the previous models.

Just got myself some Free Hyperfeel TR's. Saw these about 2 weeks ago at the Outlets down here in Round Rock. The Color caught my eye. When I first saw they were 79.99, went back tonight to try on some Lunar2 Flyknits before I ID some. 

Saw these for 49.97! Pays to Wait!

Are any of you all rocking these casually? Or mostly to workout, train in as what they are made for?

Also, is anyone using these for running shoes?

How are these for squats/deadlifts?

Do they fit TTS? I wear an 8.5 Roshe and 9 Flyknit Racer... for reference. Thanks in advance. 
glasses.gif

They had those and up to a 13.the 0.5 I got wasn't even out, I had to ask and they got them from the back. Lots of sizes/stock though in what you need
Awesome man. Repped.

Someone posted them in the outlet thread last week at $70, glad I waited.

Damn, that price is so tempting. I wonder if it's in all/most outlets?

They had those and up to a 13.the 0.5 I got wasn't even out, I had to ask and they got them from the back. Lots of sizes/stock though in what you need
Patiently waiting for mine to arrive. Can't believe I scored an 11.5, first pair I've come across in that size at a discount. How are you liking them?

Back
Top Bottom