- = HYPERFEEL thread = -

Sorry for asking, but guys is the toe box for the shoe really that narrow? I wear a size 8.5 in dress shoes and a 9 in most running shoes. I don't own any other nike shoes so I can't name my size for reference. I do own a pair of new balance minimus hi-rez in size 9 and that fit well. I placed an order on a size 9 Iron Purple Hyperfeel on eBay. However I'm starting to think that maybe I should have ordered the 9.5 instead. In addition, I don't actually run a lot, I mainly use these shoes for lifting purposes like squats, deadlifts, etc. How do these perform for squats and deadlifts? So in the end what do you guys think? Should I just keep the 9? Or should I size up? Thanks in advance for any input.

Sorry for asking, but guys is the toe box for the shoe really that narrow? I wear a size 8.5 in dress shoes and a 9 in most running shoes. I don't own any other nike shoes so I can't name my size for reference. I do own a pair of new balance minimus hi-rez in size 9 and that fit well. I placed an order on a size 9 Iron Purple Hyperfeel on eBay. However I'm starting to think that maybe I should have ordered the 9.5 instead. In addition, I don't actually run a lot, I mainly use these shoes for lifting purposes like squats, deadlifts, etc. How do these perform for squats and deadlifts? So in the end what do you guys think? Should I just keep the 9? Or should I size up? Thanks in advance for any input.
dat box got room for days like rihanna fam

Anyone know where I can get some HF runs these days? I got a pair or TRs for cheap but they suck compared to the originals

Copped the blue volt photo blues for 40 at the outlets.

gonna use em for running/traveling 8)

Check da outlets lol

Copped the blue volt photo blues for 40 at the outlets.

gonna use em for running/traveling 8)

Check da outlets lol

I wish I could find them in the outlets. I swear that Denver has the worst outlet store. All they have are dunkmans and air maxes for $130.

Did a chat with NDC for a pair of the red hyperfeel, no stores/outlets have any left.  Is $160 shipped a fair price for them?  

I've looked through the past pages for sizing, but haven't found a solid answer so I figure I'd ask before buying off eBay or somewhere else that doesn't offer returns. I wear 11 in Flyknit Racers (fit perfectly) but 11.5 in Flyknit Free 3.0s, Flyknit Lunar 1s, and the OG Flyknit Frees. Should I go for an 11 or 11.5, considering I will be using them pretty much solely for leg day?

Also, semi-related, has anyone heard anything about the "Chalk for your feet" 1.0 trainers that just came out this week? My birthday is coming up and I'm deciding between red/grey hyperfeels or those for leg day/workouts. Thanks in advance!

could be but i dont think they would go away from flyknit it seems to be the future ..  the new trainers would be a step backwards i think

I don't think Flyknit is the future anymore, I think they've done as much as they can with it. Performance Woven Upper > Flyknit anyways so I think (I hope) we'll see PWU trickle down to some trainers in the near future.

It looks like they pretty much got rid of any trainers with flyknit uppers too but there are still great options out there including the Metcons and Zoom Speed Trainer 3 (my newest favorite trainers atm).

IS anyone looking to sell  a size 10 Nike Hyperfeel???

file:///Users/carriekadunce/Desktop/714412930_tp.jpg

IS anyone looking to sell  a size 10 Nike Hyperfeel???

file:///Users/carriekadunce/Desktop/714412930_tp.jpg
Looking for the same size, too. Or has anyone seen any Hyperfeels at any outlets lately (sure they're long gone by now)?

TIA

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom