- = HYPERFEEL thread = -

really shouldnt buy anymore running shoes. Ive bought 10 pairs of running shoes, since the flyknit came out. self control is so hard. 

Got mine in this afternoon. After wearing them for 8+ hours they are way more comfortable then my flyknit free runs in terms of the tightness around the ankle. These are snug but they do not hurt if you're just going to wear them casually which I couldn't do with the free runs . I wore mine with no show dri-fit socks and there is no pain at all. Went TTS and the fit is perfect imo.

Might get the trails in a few weeks if I can get a discount on them. Really liking the hyperfeel line right now and can't wait to see what other models Nike comes out with.

Also I've seen the black/white pair on the bay up for sale and it looks like its an NYC exclusive with a black slide out box :smh:

Got mine in this afternoon. After wearing them for 8+ hours they are way more comfortable then my flyknit free runs in terms of the tightness around the ankle. These are snug but they do not hurt if you're just going to wear them casually which I couldn't do with the free runs . I wore mine with no show dri-fit socks and there is no pain at all. Went TTS and the fit is perfect imo.

Might get the trails in a few weeks if I can get a discount on them. Really liking the hyperfeel line right now and can't wait to see what other models Nike comes out with.

Also I've seen the black/white pair on the bay up for sale and it looks like its an NYC exclusive with a black slide out box
mean.gif
Yeah, the white sole is the NYC release  
ohwell.gif

It's killing me knowing my shoes are at the UPS distribution center in my town, but I can't get them until Monday since they aren't open on Saturdays anymore.  I wish I would've paid for the one day shipping now.

Also I've seen the black/white pair on the bay up for sale and it looks like its an NYC exclusive with a black slide out box
mean.gif

ohwell.gif
frown.gif
 I am disappoint.

mean.gif

ohwell.gif

frown.gif
 I am disappoint.

You and me both.

Listed for $500 on eBay, no thanks

Ya idk about that 500 price tag but they are clean looking shoe.

Yeah the NYC is definitely the cleanest thus far.

What's the possibility of a more widespread release is what I'd like to know...

went to the Hyperfeel Experience yesterday copped the Black and White colorway so comfortable 

Gotta say this is one of my worst purchases thus far. Might have to start using Asics, Saucony, or NB as my runners.

Gotta say this is one of my worst purchases thus far. Might have to start using Asics, Saucony, or NB as my runners.

Interesting.

I've been running with the Swoosh for about 3-4 years now, but I'm considering venturing with other brands. Adidas' Boost tech is calling my name. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom