I absolutely love what the New Jersey Nets are currently doing....

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Courtney Lee & CDR need to step their game up, and play with some damn heart, then New Jersey can be a 30-35 win team.

Maybe sneak into the playoffs with a horrible record...
CDR is gone.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Courtney Lee & CDR need to step their game up, and play with some damn heart, then New Jersey can be a 30-35 win team.

Maybe sneak into the playoffs with a horrible record...
CDR is gone.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Informerx

They aint getting Bron tho

Yup. It makes absolutely no sense to go to New Jersey. 

Yeah...besides the fact that their new owner has the ability to make the LeBron James brand one of the biggest brands in the world...something most of us know is as important as it gets for Bron Bron this offseason,

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Would you rather have..

Favors/Cousins and Gay/Joe Johnson

or

Wes Johnson and Boozer/David Lee

?

Maybe there is one PF in this free agent class they're very confident about.

No question Favors + another guy, not sure I'd want either Gay or Johnson...but I definitely would not want Boozer or David Lee

The Wesley Johnson rumors have to be a smokescreen, I can't see any way Favors is passed on here

Which combo do you like better though Allen?

I'm gonna go with Favors + don't go after anyone unless its LeBron or Amare and if neither can be had wait until next off season for Melo (then again - who would leave Denver? Most beautiful NBA city in the lower 48s)...they could very well end up with another top 5 pick if they let Favors develop and don't go after any other FA's

But yeah, Favors has to and will be the pick come draft day

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Informerx

They aint getting Bron tho

Yup. It makes absolutely no sense to go to New Jersey. 

Yeah...besides the fact that their new owner has the ability to make the LeBron James brand one of the biggest brands in the world...something most of us know is as important as it gets for Bron Bron this offseason,

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Would you rather have..

Favors/Cousins and Gay/Joe Johnson

or

Wes Johnson and Boozer/David Lee

?

Maybe there is one PF in this free agent class they're very confident about.

No question Favors + another guy, not sure I'd want either Gay or Johnson...but I definitely would not want Boozer or David Lee

The Wesley Johnson rumors have to be a smokescreen, I can't see any way Favors is passed on here

Which combo do you like better though Allen?

I'm gonna go with Favors + don't go after anyone unless its LeBron or Amare and if neither can be had wait until next off season for Melo (then again - who would leave Denver? Most beautiful NBA city in the lower 48s)...they could very well end up with another top 5 pick if they let Favors develop and don't go after any other FA's

But yeah, Favors has to and will be the pick come draft day

Back
Top Bottom