I am a heroin addict. Ask me anything.

Glad to see OP doing well
pimp.gif

Don't touch the dope chief, I would suggest weed, but it's a gateway drug (I hate that term sorry), you need to just stay off anything at all. PRAY.

andee andee

View media item 1040262
Keep up the good work my man. :pimp:

Tell us what’s going on now. Give us that update everyone wants. Congrats... but don't stop the fight. Just remember, if you ever feel like going back to the needle, think about all the caring people around you, including the ruthless dudes on NT, that cared enough to 1) read your thread 2) ask you questions and 3) rustle jimmies. You have hundreds of people you've never even met before and only know by NT screen names cheering you on. Good luck with everything.

All of this!!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the love, guys!

Good to see some old names as well as some new.

Things are great now. I have a job in which I'm making really low wages, but I'm much happier than I was. I'm going back to school next month as well. Prescott College! Voted one of the top 10 hipster schools by Huffington Post haha

Things are great now. I have a job in which I'm making really low wages, but I'm much happier than I was. I'm going back to school next month as well. Prescott College! Voted one of the top 10 hipster schools by Huffington Post haha

Good for you man. Sounds like you've got a firm grip on your life now. Keep working on those goals and setting new ones. I'm genuinely glad you made it.

Good stuff homie 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Keep it up man, Im praying and rooting for you 
happy.gif
happy.gif

Ignore the negative remarks 
smokin.gif

OP I just read the whole thread and seeing you post saying that you are 9 months clean is one of the most inspirational things I've ever read. Thank you for informing us on your shortcomings and triumphs and please keep on going down the positive path.

Congrats OP. Keep up the good work. Prescotts nice I hear.....and refrain from coming down south here to phx..It's a mess down here....
Question though...how would you approach a long time friend about his addiction. Went out with one of my day one homies last weekend and buddy was on that yowder and h acting like a damn knoc...only see him maybe 3x a yr and his surroundings are pitiful. Afraid he's going to lose his wife and kids..

This girl told me she smoked heroin once, she said it was the greatest feeling in life.

I've popped Molly's and done blow that's about it.

You got this tho OP.

Last edited:
A big chunk of my high school classmates went to rehab or prison for heroin use or possession in the past 5-6 years. Its popularity out here skyrocketed around 2008. Congrats on being sober bro, you're life is no doubt better without it

Yea heroin is getting pretty popular here in NC....seen quite a few addicts come through my job

A big chunk of my high school classmates went to rehab or prison for heroin use or possession in the past 5-6 years. Its popularity out here skyrocketed around 2008. Congrats on being sober bro, you're life is no doubt better without it

Watched a doc recently on young addicts in AZ. Young ones too.

Just found out my 28 y.o. cousin from Florida is in jail too for Oxy and heroin :smh:

Getting real bad by me too. The NY Times declared my borough 'Heroin's Hometown'.

[quote name="GetHigh420"/t/567376/i-am-a-heroin-addict-ask-me-anything/260_20#post_21163010"]This girl told me she smoked heroin once, she said it was the greatest feeling in life.

I've popped Molly's and done blow that's about it.

You got this tho OP.[/quote]

:lol:

Funny post, given the user name.

Last edited:
Congratulations on 9 months....................................
SOBER IN THE 12 STEP PROGRAM AS OUTLINED IN THE BIG BOOK OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on staying sober bruh. I know it's a hard thing to do, I got homies hooked on that **** n they look terrible. Hope your health didn't deteriorate too much from it n you can still live a quality life. Stay away from bad influences n stay busy n positive. Congrats n good luck.

I was kicking it with the homie I hadn't seen in a while today, smoking, having a couple beers bs'ing. Topic of boy came up and I asked if he had ever done it. Dude said he was on it heavy for a few months. Track marks and all. I had no idea. Been sober from it for six weeks though and just lined up the best paying job of his life. Super happy for him :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom