I can't stand KG now..

I've disliked KG since he came to the Celtics, he's a douche.

Crawling on the floor on defense? Really?

Mouthing off at a dude you're a foot taller than in Calderon?

pimp.gif
@ Calderon and anyone else who stands up to this punk.

He's a great, GREAT player, but he needs to be put in check.

I want to preface this statement with the fact that I have come to respect and like a handful of Boston/NE fans on here somehow (by the grace of godperhaps?)...

But to me, this seems like another case of THOSE fans being completely unreasonable, can't-talk-to-me-plug-my-ears-and-scream children about their ownplayers/teams.

There are several fanbases around the country that have this - but NE has become the worst of them the past 10 years, because they have NO reason to be thatway at this point... they have successful franchises, but they still act like it's all doom and gloom up there, and that nobody respects them because allthe big bad NY teams across the way get all the attention over them still.

It honestly irritates the hell out of me to see the attitude many NE/Boston sports fans have - it's got a life of it's own sometimes.

If you can sit there as a Boston fan and tell me you don't think KG is out of line at all the way he's been pointed out to be by nearly EVERYONEoutside of your fanbase, then I've got to count you in with that group of NE bozo's.

i never realize that KG acted this way when he was on the wolves. At first, i thought that he was just really enthusiastic about getting a ring. After he got achampionship with the Celtics, he's been an arrogant punk. Sad to see a player with that talent act like that

"I remember one time Kevin Garnett was mushing him, and shoving him in the face; and Tim Duncan didn't do anything, he didn't react. He just kicked Kevin Garnett's !$$, and won the damn championship. You know what I'm sayin'? That's gangsta. Everybody can show emotion, dunk on somebody, scream and be real cocky; but Tim Duncan is a ... he's a pimp."

And that's the truth!

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

KG can play nobody is arguing that fact. As far as his cursing and yelling at himself/other people and picking on smaller players, he is an idiot! If he was just a reg guy on the street he would be THAT guy. The one that talks and talks but never does anything, and when confronted would run away.
He's not running from anybody and if you put up the numbers he does you can say whatever you want... it's your choice to take that risk

His antics are so over the top. he's just a classless individual imho.
on a side note, KG looks reminds me of a black Kratos to me.

Back
Top Bottom