I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by G14

post pics of this jacket i seen everybody on twitter talking bout but never seen it

url
pimp.gif
If this is the jacket man off yourself ASAP 
sick.gif

how u gonna buy that jacket with no money.

do you the world ends if you have no money? or are you scared to be ashamed?

you can in a slump for a while, but you got to accept your situation wether its your fault or not and fix it. cause life isnt even that hard.

Originally Posted by GottaBeEm21

OP your life would be worse with that jacket.

This.

He'll be even more broke with a ugly *** jacket. That's the type of @+%% rich celebs wear bc they just dont give af

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

I think today has been one of my worst days ever ...

the h&m x versace bomber i wanted was sold out ( owell its just a jacket)

spent money on tickets to an event that i didnt even attend 
30t6p3b.gif

lost all my money
indifferent.gif

no car
tired.gif

my own boy wouldnt even buy me a taco
sick.gif

like what can i do all this and some other minor stuff just makes me want to quit life

why even bother finishing school i feel as if life serves me no more purpose anymore

I bought two of these at h&m dallas yesterday, i will never wear them, i was with my female friend helping her buy her versace for h&m stuff and was like "hey i'm already here, ill just get them to resell" but frankly i hate selling stuff online. ill probably return them when I go back next week, nothing special about these jackets, ill let you kanye west fashion stats handle this one

i got these 5th row kanye jayz tickets with the intention of going with my ex and proposing at the show when they performed why i love you so at the end, now i got no one to go with and it's eating me alivex

i don't have a job

slimes you thought would be there aren't, haven't seen my best friend since saturday september 17th, haven't spoken to the other in over a week.

minor stuff like what? all of this seems minor to me, you got a tumor in you? you facing months of chemotherapy followed by a major surgery?

I'm not in school right now because frankly, it is too expensive.

iight fam do you, who am i to judge? i'm @%$%%* up after all anyways. nothing makes sense anymore

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Couldn't get passed the part of you being depressed over a hyper up piece of clothing being sold out...far too many more important things in life to look forward to young grasshopper.

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

i just want to sleep and never wake up

knowing im going to wake up tomorrow with no money in my pockets

how am i going to survive for a week

Bro lts time to man up.... people get by on all the time with nothing...

maybe God wants you to learn something..

Originally Posted by MECKS

Sitting here like I hope dude is okay. And ur complaining about now having money.

I'm 900 in debt, trying to get my hours up with parents that don't help me at all.

Keep it moving bro. One day at a time. Act like a man. One day at a time, G.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude...Compared to me that is a BLESSING..

Maybe these small problems are a way for you to really work on the big problems and dead everything else. Stay focused fambs.

If this is how you feel when those things are happening to you... I sure hope you don't ever face a real tragedy or adversity.

you have money for the mr softie jacket but not a taco?

1 taco 99 cents to 2$ and you don't have that? you were probably wearing 1000$ in clothing when you asked your boy to buy you a taco

Yo, where is op at haven't seen him post in a good while, hope he didn't do anything stupid. Life isn't all rainbows and sunshine, and nothing is handed to you, you have to work hard and you can't have it all at once. I figured this out and that's why I can now pass this advice down. I made the stupid mistake of moving from NYC to florida because i wasn't making money up there, i was focused more on looking fly and all that and wasn't focused on the long term which was more opportunities for my school major
30t6p3b.gif
with that being said get rid of your boy cuz he isn't real, he's a big herb, you mean to tell me you sat there watching him eat a taco and your %%$ was starving? eff that dude son. That jacket is mad wack btw so maybe it being sold out was a favor being done and it wasn't meant for you to have it. #jussaying

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Originally Posted by MECKS

Sitting here like I hope dude is okay. And ur complaining about now having money.

I'm 900 in debt, trying to get my hours up with parents that don't help me at all.

Keep it moving bro. One day at a time. Act like a man. One day at a time, G.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude...Compared to me that is a BLESSING..

900?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom