I envy all you dudes with sane, normal women who dont give you any problems.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Do sane, normal women who don't give men any problems even exist?

Came in here to say this. I hate my girl 99% of the time
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I feel like this is something that was necessary for you to experience for some reason.

Im sayin tho. This is L2L, dude dosnt associate wit nothin below a 15, and thats on a desperate day.

I think as alot of dudes get older, yall will begin to realize a chick is much more than how bad she is, or how
good the sex is.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I feel like this is something that was necessary for you to experience for some reason.

Im sayin tho. This is L2L, dude dosnt associate wit nothin below a 15, and thats on a desperate day.

I think as alot of dudes get older, yall will begin to realize a chick is much more than how bad she is, or how
good the sex is.

doubt it but we got our own problems too, its not just them... just gotta deal with it, its an inevitable part of life... 

doubt it but we got our own problems too, its not just them... just gotta deal with it, its an inevitable part of life... 

Originally Posted by jmb1523

them pretty girls be crazy, bout to try a ugly chick out

all these pretty chicks the same
attention $%@@#% with that princess complex

look at all these pretty/cute girl threads that be on NT..........i mean why these broads got so many pics on the internet anyways?

Originally Posted by jmb1523

them pretty girls be crazy, bout to try a ugly chick out

all these pretty chicks the same
attention $%@@#% with that princess complex

look at all these pretty/cute girl threads that be on NT..........i mean why these broads got so many pics on the internet anyways?

This thread is in reference to your on again/off again bisexual girlfriend, who was creeping on you with another broad isn't it?
laugh.gif

This thread is in reference to your on again/off again bisexual girlfriend, who was creeping on you with another broad isn't it?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

not even..........she one of them of course. i cussed her out again this week too.
im talkin women i know/associate with etc.

seem like all chicks a lil bi polar...........just different levels of it. maybe thats why they all hypocrites 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

laugh.gif

not even..........she one of them of course. i cussed her out again this week too.
im talkin women i know/associate with etc.

seem like all chicks a lil bi polar...........just different levels of it. maybe thats why they all hypocrites 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom