laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by dugtrio

OWL TROUTWIG wrote:

LB510 wrote:

parada45 wrote:

Get a PS3

problem solved

I see what you're saying, but what if he doesn't want to have an inferior gaming experience though?

Anyway, had my 360 break down a couple of months ago. Got a refurb one back 8 days after I shipped it, along with a 1 month LIVE membership card. Not a baddeal, missed 8 days of gaming got 3 weeks of free live. Been running fine since. They introduced a new chip recently that makes the console run cooler and lessprone to RROD. Maybe you'll get it when they repair your console.. Combine that with the new feature of installing games to the harddrive and your consolewill run significantly cooler. The biggest concern with any new 360 console with the new Jasper chip is whether the harddrive will die, not the console itself.

I gave up on my xbox months ago. It broke for the 3rd time, i said %!%+ it and copped a PS3. Best decision of my life.

I see what you're saying, but what if he doesn't want to have an inferior gaming experience though?
i think thats a saying xbox heads just run with. my boy's 360 got rrod, go figure.
eyes.gif
copped a ps3 instead and said the gaming is just as good as the 360.

^ it certainly is. i play my cuzins PS3 online almost everyday. BTW if yall wanna see me on the ps3 in COD 4 or 5 hit me with a PM
pimp.gif

but anyways, i dont really see any differences, xbox's library is definetly larger then playstation, but the games PS has are still great, and you cantbeat free online capability

I just bought a 360 last week and when I turned it on I got the rings on it. I just ended up returning it and I decided to get the ps3 instead.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

^ it certainly is. i play my cuzins PS3 online almost everyday. BTW if yall wanna see me on the ps3 in COD 4 or 5 hit me with a PM
pimp.gif

but anyways, i dont really see any differences, xbox's library is definetly larger then playstation, but the games PS has are still great, and you cant beat free online capability

I haven't turned on my 360 in months, after the rings and the multiple repairs I lost patience with it. I've been meaning to purchase a PS3 to replacethe 360 however I hear that the online play lags a lot... is that true? Hell, Id rather play a lagging game of 2k9 than waste $50 bucks a year on a membershipI rarely use due to defects.

i think thats a saying xbox heads just run with. my boy's 360 got rrod, go figure.
eyes.gif

Of course your "boy" will say that to back up his new purchase. I've also heard people who own both consoles say that when it comes to gaming,360 is hands down the better machine and they just use the PS3 as a blu-ray player. PS3 is more powerful than the 360, mainly because it came out so muchlater. However, much like the PSP is more powerful than the DS, it doesn't mean a better gaming experience.

PS3 owners just thrive on threads like this, where someone who had a 2-year old 360 with much higher failure rates got RROD and they come in and try to makehim buy the PS3. Pathetic. They claim that the PS3 will start outselling the 360 soon, but the sales gap just keeps getting wider and wider in 360s favor. Sonyfailed in this generation's console battle. Just take the L and concentrate on PS4. This time, don't release it 2 years after Microsoft release theirnew console and hope that people will just sit and wait.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

knew this day would come.. 3 questions tho..
1. whats the difference between the 3 and 4 flashing lights? 2. on the site, it showed that my xbox warranty expires 1-22-09 *@#? what if my "new xbox that i get from microsoft starts %%#%+#% up again can i still send it back if the warranty is pass due or will i need to get a new one from the store? 3. how long do repairs take? i dont wanna waste my xbox gold by just waiting on microsoft's $%+% up.

mad.gif
be126d74315bf61edbcefdbcd0b63c2fee5c2917.jpg

PS3 FTW!!!!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

IHeartBoost wrote:

dugtrio wrote:

OWL TROUTWIG wrote:

LB510 wrote:

parada45 wrote:

Get a PS3

problem solved

He already does have an inferior gaming experience... it's called RRoD.

I owned a 360 for the past year and a half. About 500 days. I'll admit that I had an inferior gaming experience than the PS3 the 8 days my console was awaybeing repaired because of the RROD. The other 492 days though I was having more fun than I ever could've with the PS3.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

eyes.gif

Of course your "boy" will say that to back up his new purchase. I've also heard people who own both consoles say that when it comes to gaming, 360 is hands down the better machine and they just use the PS3 as a blu-ray player. PS3 is more powerful than the 360, mainly because it came out so much later. However, much like the PSP is more powerful than the DS, it doesn't mean a better gaming experience.

PS3 owners just thrive on threads like this, where someone who had a 2-year old 360 with much higher failure rates got RROD and they come in and try to make him buy the PS3. Pathetic. They claim that the PS3 will start outselling the 360 soon, but the sales gap just keeps getting wider and wider in 360s favor. Sony failed in this generation's console battle. Just take the L and concentrate on PS4. This time, don't release it 2 years after Microsoft release their new console and hope that people will just sit and wait.
wider and wider huh, probably cats buying multiple xbox to replace there RROD xbox...anyway its aint over...PS3 got a solid line up for 09...andps3 only been out 2 years ...i still dont understand why people still willing to support a lemon system ...
indifferent.gif
myself for dropping $500 on a 20gb Xbox 360 w/ extra controller and 1game on launch day ....a year later it die ...gave up on it, made the switch to PS3 ...havn't looked back..

I feel your pain man...mine went dead and i had to send it to microsoft..my warranty was expired so since it had the 3 RROD they fixed it all I had to do waspay for the shipping.

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

pimp.gif

but anyways, i dont really see any differences, xbox's library is definetly larger then playstation, but the games PS has are still great, and you cant beat free online capability

I haven't turned on my 360 in months, after the rings and the multiple repairs I lost patience with it. I've been meaning to purchase a PS3 to replace the 360 however I hear that the online play lags a lot... is that true? Hell, Id rather play a lagging game of 2k9 than waste $50 bucks a year on a membership I rarely use due to defects.

i have 360 as well, but dont wanna spend the money on a membership and attachments you need, plus my xbox is modded so theyll prolly brick my system if i login lol, but i havent had a problem with lag on PS, unless the host has a bad connection, then the game just ends and you jump into a new one, it shows youeverybodys connection so you can tell who has good connection and who doesnt, i usually look at this to find what group to play with, if everybodys connectionis strong i try n stick with that group for the night, if more then half people have bad connection i just leave the lobby and log back into a new batch. ilike it. but i also like free games so i thats why i still rock with my 360
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

I just bought a 360 last week and when I turned it on I got the rings on it. I just ended up returning it and I decided to get the ps3 instead.
laugh.gif
what!? fresh out the box?
Im calling ducktales on this one. NO WAY that could happen.

Back
Top Bottom