i finally got 3 rings of death on my xbox.. **** ps3 fanboys

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by uknowdonti

I just bought a 360 last week and when I turned it on I got the rings on it. I just ended up returning it and I decided to get the ps3 instead.
laugh.gif
what!? fresh out the box?
Im calling ducktales on this one. NO WAY that could happen.
cats be doing the old switch-a-roo
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by dugtrio

I see what you're saying, but what if he doesn't want to have an inferior gaming experience though?
i think thats a saying xbox heads just run with. my boy's 360 got rrod, go figure.
eyes.gif
copped a ps3 instead and said the gaming is just as good as the 360.

Of course your "boy" will say that to back up his new purchase. I've also heard people who own both consoles say that when it comes to gaming, 360 is hands down the better machine and they just use the PS3 as a blu-ray player. PS3 is more powerful than the 360, mainly because it came out so much later. However, much like the PSP is more powerful than the DS, it doesn't mean a better gaming experience.

PS3 owners just thrive on threads like this, where someone who had a 2-year old 360 with much higher failure rates got RROD and they come in and try to make him buy the PS3. Pathetic. They claim that the PS3 will start outselling the 360 soon, but the sales gap just keeps getting wider and wider in 360s favor. Sony failed in this generation's console battle. Just take the L and concentrate on PS4. This time, don't release it 2 years after Microsoft release their new console and hope that people will just sit and wait.
wider and wider huh, probably cats buying multiple xbox to replace there RROD xbox...anyway its aint over...PS3 got a solid line up for 09...and ps3 only been out 2 years ...i still dont understand why people still willing to support a lemon system ...
indifferent.gif
myself for dropping $500 on a 20gb Xbox 360 w/ extra controller and 1 game on launch day ....a year later it die ...gave up on it, made the switch to PS3 ...havn't looked back..

was just gonna say that. knock 1/3 off of xbox's total sales for people replacing their busted one.
laugh.gif

I just bought a 360 last week and when I turned it on I got the rings on it. I just ended up returning it and I decided to get the ps3 instead.
laugh.gif

actually when i first bought my xbox arcade model i was playing halo 3 fresh out the box and 20 minutes later my screen froze and i turned it off and on andthe red lights came on, took it RIGHT back, lol. then about a year later the system i have no crapped out on me, this time i just took it to one of thosetechnician groups that put ads on craigslist saying they fix the red rings, charged me 40 bucks, got it back, 3 months later havent had a problem after that

laugh.gif
cats be doing the old switch-a-roo
eyes.gif
my guess the AV cables werent in right and he had 4 red lights on.
the rings of death is only 3 lights

Originally Posted by kidUFC

knew this day would come.. 3 questions tho..
1. whats the difference between the 3 and 4 flashing lights? 2. on the site, it showed that my xbox warranty expires 1-22-09 *@#? what if my "new xbox that i get from microsoft starts %%#%+#% up again can i still send it back if the warranty is pass due or will i need to get a new one from the store? 3. how long do repairs take? i dont wanna waste my xbox gold by just waiting on microsoft's $%+% up.

mad.gif
1 - aint never heard of 4 flashing lights, guess u can just add that one to the list
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2 - chances are the new one will start acting up on u, especially if the one they send isnt your system, but im pretty sure it will be yours, im sure u cansend it back cause it seems like theres some sort of rolling warranty with 360, almost like 3 years is just an estimate
3 - 2 weeks to infinity

- u might as well just buy a 2nd one so that u can have a "good" one while the other's gettin "repaired"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- i love readin these threads
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I see what you're saying, but what if he doesn't want to have an inferior gaming experience though?
i think thats a saying xbox heads just run with. my boy's 360 got rrod, go figure.
eyes.gif

Of course your "boy" will say that to back up his new purchase. I've also heard people who own both consoles say that when it comes to gaming, 360 is hands down the better machine and they just use the PS3 as a blu-ray player. PS3 is more powerful than the 360, mainly because it came out so much later. However, much like the PSP is more powerful than the DS, it doesn't mean a better gaming experience.

PS3 owners just thrive on threads like this, where someone who had a 2-year old 360 with much higher failure rates got RROD and they come in and try to make him buy the PS3. Pathetic. They claim that the PS3 will start outselling the 360 soon, but the sales gap just keeps getting wider and wider in 360s favor. Sony failed in this generation's console battle. Just take the L and concentrate on PS4. This time, don't release it 2 years after Microsoft release their new console and hope that people will just sit and wait.
wider and wider huh, probably cats buying multiple xbox to replace there RROD xbox...anyway its aint over...PS3 got a solid line up for 09...and ps3 only been out 2 years ...i still dont understand why people still willing to support a lemon system ...
indifferent.gif
myself for dropping $500 on a 20gb Xbox 360 w/ extra controller and 1 game on launch day ....a year later it die ...gave up on it, made the switch to PS3 ...havn't looked back..
was just gonna say that. knock 1/3 off of xbox's total sales for people replacing their busted one.
laugh.gif

But doesn't that say something to you that they would rather spend 400+ dollars for a new Xbox than buy a PS3?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nash

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

But doesn't that say something to you that they would rather spend 400+ dollars for a new Xbox than buy a PS3?
laugh.gif

stupidity

eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

^^ yah it does, i have a few hundred dollar worth of xbox game i can't play on my ps3, so i might as well buy another xbox even tho i know itwill fail again...again...again...again ...again....but i dont wanna take the L cuz i love Halo and Gears ...that enough for me to buy a fail system
grin.gif
and did i mention 1231231 times HALO ROCKS!!! AND GEAR OWNZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!
grin.gif

laugh.gif
u dont really think these influxes of buyers are dropping 4 bills do u? theyre buyin arcade and pro models that come with 2 free games for like250-300

eyes.gif

What does 'sales' have to do with gaming experience? You're all over the place fam. The average gamer and even some hardcore gamerscan careless about 'sales' of there console, they just want a next gen gaming experience, Xbox 360 fails on that due to RRoD.

I have a 360, it RR on me 5 months after I bought it, I got it fix, took 4 weeks but every time I turn it on, it sounds like a underground mining field x LAX.I'm scared as *$$# to play it sometimes. My homies 360 RR on him too, he didnt even want to deal with the warranty, he just bought a new one, like A LOT missinformed people do, those add to sales.

Also Sony has not failed this generation, they have sold more than 18million consoles in 2 years, more than Xbox 360 has in it's first 2 years. They leadin Europe and in Japan. They only trail in the U.S. but are closing the gap, once down 8 million, they are now down 5 million. Nobody said or thought PS3 willtrample 360 with a year lead and at 599.99 a pop, such an outlandish though but more than PS3 fanboy want to see Sony rise to the top again, 360ers want tosee them fail, on some bitter sweet tears...
smh.gif

Why the hell would Sony give up on the PS3 right now when this is there 2009 first party confirmed list:

God of War III
Heavy Rain
Afrika
Final Fantasy XIII
Gran Turismo 5
WarDevil
Uncharted 2: Among Thevies
Killzone 2
InFamous
MLB09: The Show
The Agency
Eyepet
Section 8
Fat Princess
Yakuza 3
DC Universe Online

There is more too. I guarantee you Xbox360 2009 confirmed lineup is not even touching Sony. So yeah Sony, listen tothis dude Xplatoionamadalfaof and just hang up the gloves, the game is over
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

laugh.gif
u dont really think these influxes of buyers are dropping 4 bills do u? theyre buyin arcade and pro models that come with 2 free games for like 250-300

Well excuse me then. But that doesn't say anything to you either that they'd buy a new console with the same failure rate as the old one then?

This is kind of a moot point anyway, because way more people send in their Xboxes when they break instead of buying completely new ones.

XBOWNED.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but on the reals get a ps3, once u play it ull never go back to that crapbox.

Dudes need to stop trying to get people to buy a PS3. I got the RROD last week and buying a PS3 will never cross my mind, u know why, because i am not going toshell out $400+ for a video game system plus $60+ for every game. I have already purchased like 10 games ($60 each) including GOW2 and COD4 for my 360 and imnot just going to give them up like that.

And for the dude talking about the PS3 2009 line-up, i am not impressed at all. The only game coming out for PS3 that is even good is Killzone 2. Gran Turismo5, pshh that series has been dead. Nobody cares about real racing simulation games anymore, that *#*# is boring. Other games like Street Fighter IV, FinalFantasy XIII, and Tekken are coming out for 360 also. I am a fan of the GOW series but u forget how short the games are. U be foolish and buy GOW3 for $60 andbeat it in 2 days, it doesnt sound worth it anymore does it. In this new age where playing games on-line is all the rage. Single-player games like God of Warthat reigned over the previous generation consoles are obsolete.

At the end of the day Xbox 360 = PlayStation 3, they both have their ups and downs, they both have equal game-play experiences, get over it.

I still don't get why dudes insist on defending a gaming console to the death.
laugh.gif

I have all 3 systems and as far as I'm concerned they all play games and @@#+ at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

XBOWNED.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

%$#%. u ps3 fanboys need to learn how to read, since the title clearly says none of you are allowed here and post stupid @@+#... and id already said that iveused the ps3 many times and i dont like that @@+#. im not making the switch, espcially when ufc 09 is coming out .. i dont wanna press punch button to knocksome guy out and the controllers lag on me and im the one getting ktfo.. seriously ps3 controllers sucks, it always have that delay to it. the system doesntread in real time. yeah i said it.. again

it took mine 2 weeks to get back, then they claim to have repaired it. But got rings again after 1 day.

Sent it out again, and got it back after another 2 weeks, and havent had a problem for 7 months after I got it back again. Got 2 one month subscriptions fromthem too so didnt waste my xbox gold

XBOWNED.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

%$#%. u ps3 fanboys need to learn how to read, since the title clearly says none of you are allowed here and post stupid @@+#... and id already said that ive used the ps3 many times and i dont like that @@+#. im not making the switch, espcially when ufc 09 is coming out .. i dont wanna press punch button to knock some guy out and the controllers lag on me and im the one getting ktfo.. seriously ps3 controllers sucks, it always have that delay to it. the system doesnt read in real time. yeah i said it.. again
1187810867-95921_full.jpg

ps3 ftw
pimp.gif

there is no lag man
smh.gif

XBOWNED.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

%$#%. u ps3 fanboys need to learn how to read, since the title clearly says none of you are allowed here and post stupid @@+#... and id already said that ive used the ps3 many times and i dont like that @@+#. im not making the switch, espcially when ufc 09 is coming out .. i dont wanna press punch button to knock some guy out and the controllers lag on me and im the one getting ktfo.. seriously ps3 controllers sucks, it always have that delay to it. the system doesnt read in real time. yeah i said it.. again
you're wrong.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Sony fanboys only support the system so hard because they want to justify dropping that much money when the 360 has a better library of games. The only thing PS3 has over 360 is Blu-ray and lower failure rate. The PS3 is only more power in theory not practice and if most of the game fanboys list as 2009 releases have not even been confirmed yet and most likely not release in 2009. I have nothing against Sony or the Playstation but I don't see why dudes should drop extra money for nothing.
it's not that much more, and i get free online and a system that won't fail me. i don't see why dudes get rrod yet continue tosupport microsoft.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

That's why I gave up on all consoles.

Seriously... I would have bought a 360 if it wasn't for all those problems. PS3 is too expensive for my blood.

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

^ it certainly is. i play my cuzins PS3 online almost everyday. BTW if yall wanna see me on the ps3 in COD 4 or 5 hit me with a PM
pimp.gif

but anyways, i dont really see any differences, xbox's library is definetly larger then playstation, but the games PS has are still great, and you cant beat free online capability

I haven't turned on my 360 in months, after the rings and the multiple repairs I lost patience with it. I've been meaning to purchase a PS3 to replace the 360 however I hear that the online play lags a lot... is that true? Hell, Id rather play a lagging game of 2k9 than waste $50 bucks a year on a membership I rarely use due to defects.

There is no lag
smh.gif
smh.gif
i dont know who the idiots are so say there is lag.

Back
Top Bottom