I FOUND AN 8.1 MEGAPIXEL CAMERA AT THE MALL TODAY....

Just return it, i never would have thought it was that important till people mentioned the actual pictures. Some pictures can mean the world to people.

Return it.

Some of the replies in this thread are stupid.

..no one else is returning things

So if someone jumps of a bridge, you gonna jump too?

Your not supposed to always benefit from things in life, you have the chance to fill the void in someone else's life.. make an effort. The world needsbetter people.. this is a good way to start.

return it but dont expect anything in return...that why if you do get something in return it will make you returning it that much better.

8.1? throw it out it's outdated. we're playing with 2 whole number digits these days...

haha jk but seriously i would try and return it. what are you gonna do with it? you would have to buy a charger and a usb cable for it. i'd return it.

If it were me I would do my best to find the owner, within reason. I'm not sure if someone at the dmv will you give you their information but its worth atry if you want to returned to its original owner.

Originally Posted by Helghast420

If you believe in karma, maybe this is a karma gift to you. C'mon man.
thats what my mom says.....
laugh.gif

I lost my iphone at the mall and the lady called me later to give it back.

So try your hardest to return it, leave the number with customer service and wait.

I'm surprised people got mad about the 8.1 in the title, I think it just shows how nice of a camera it is and is relevant to the topic.

I'm an honest dude, so that would be my first instinct too. To go out and try to find out who's it is. But dude, that's way too much hassle. Youaren't doing anything wrong. Suppose that pic with the license plate wasn't there. You wouldn't have a choice. You already know how things go downwith the lost & found so that's not an option. Or MAYBE, that license plate number is a sign to do sumtin'.
nerd.gif

you sir are a good man for even thinking this way..most I know would have sold it by now and had a party with the money....

Originally Posted by andycrazn

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

If you lost it would you want someone to keep it, or return it to you?
well what are the chances of that. think what others would do as well. most likely they will keep it. so might as well keep it.

It's happen to me and my dad. But it was our wallet, and all the cash and credit cards that were there, got return. And yes I'm from Oakland, Ca.Fromthatown. You be surprised too when u get it back in this day and age. To Op when u find out who it is, call them up and just mail it to them. You just makeother people believe the world is just a "little" better place to live just by your mindfullness.

At the very least, return the memory card to them so they can keep the pictures they took.

I would return the camera too. I wouldn't feel right using someone else's camera. It isn't about what you have but how you got it.

Why dudes on NT act like they saints and #$%%. Just keep it fam.

The only time i would return something valuable i found, is if i saw the person drop it with my own eyes and they were still in the area or they came back andi happened to have the item on me, or if it was someones wallet.

other than that, i aint gon waste time looking for them

Put the memory card in your computer, find the picture of the license plate, print it out, take that + memory card to the DMV...leave your name and number.

If they find the people, cool.

If not, you know you tried.

Keep the camera though.

This thread just goes to show how degenerate people have become.
laugh.gif

If you have the opportunity to return it than do so. It's one thing to not return something when you have no clue to whom it belongs but it's anotherthing to keep something even though you know who the owner is.
Are you really that desperate for a camera? If so, is spending a $100 to get one going to kill you?

Back
Top Bottom