I got a question for you bros Vol. Manhood + Drivers Liscence

If I judge someone it's based on their values and morals. Not whether they can drive. That's how I'm different.

so passing judgement on someone who believes or doesnt believe in marriage for example is more acceptable than passing judgemet on a man who chooses not to perform a universal life skill.....we talmbout DRIVING....like Nooera said, whats the downside to knowing how to?....

Steezy you made this thread knowing Ninja lurking and wanna respond sooo bad.

:rofl:

Last edited:
This ***** tryna save face by calling dudes hypocrites. Judging is clearly fine on SOME levels because there are judges and courts. When people do crimes they are judged. If you rape kids I will judge you. Leave it up to this clown *** ***** to make that the same as not knowing how to drive.

Yet my man up above used my inability to procreate naturally to give me perspective on JUDGEMENT!...

Passing judgement on a man not knowing how to drive is really striking ya feels THAT MUCH?

Yet my man up above used my inability to procreate naturally to give me perspective on JUDGEMENT!...

Passing judgement on a man not knowing how to drive is really striking ya feels THAT MUCH?

look at you bro....really look at yourself. you make a thread and when arguments occur

you go to the runaway favorite for copout of the year: "you in your feels" "you mad"

dawg i'm simply calling you a clown for trying to twist people's words to fit your clearly

illogical point. and also we're all men here, right? you can't handle the way i'm talking to

you then don't make a thread. :lol:

Fam call me whatever you want, you gettin personal with the insults only makes YOU look like an *** I'm just calling it how it is, I made the thread to pick brains and no one but you is getting caught up in the feels and throwing insults around...so don't tell me to look at myself, use your own advice and take a look at YOURSELF.

So CALM YOURSELF, BRO.

:lol: Yeah Steezy that "is" vs "it's" thing ain't ever gonna catch on like Da Ninja's Da. Give that a rest.

On topic - Every able bodied person should be able to operate a car, but if you've lived in NYC your whole life and don't travel, I can understand not having your L's.

Steezy, I hope you are safe and use a claws-free device like a Clawbone or something when you drive.

I didn't get my license until I was 21 and I felt that was a bit late. Only reason I waited that late was because of timing and going to driving school. Also my parents made sure I had all 40(60?) required practice hours with them in order to get my license, Anyway....it bothers me when dudes are 24+ with no license and are able to acquire one. Circumstances are always going to be different but if you're just lazy....nah

Firstly, relating steezy's inability to procreate, to a willingness to not learn a valuable skill, is a logical fallacy. **** should have never been mentioned.

Secondly, his original post came off as a bit dickish but we all know what he meant. There are certain skills a person should know.

Like cooking or washing your own clothes. I lose respect for people that can't do these things simply because they refuse to.

There is no benefit to not learning how and depending on others. A man and a woman should be as self dependent as possible.

If you don't know how to wash your own clothes and your reasoning is "Bae wash my clothes", I do lose respect for you and see you as less of a man.

I wouldn't go so far as to say you're not a man because you can't do these things but I could cook, clean, iron and wash clothes before I was 13.

If you're 30+ and I learn you can't do that ****, I will see you differently. If you have the ability and the opportunity to learn why would you not?

Makes no sense. You're only hurting yourself.

Firstly, relating steezy's inability to procreate, to a willingness to not learn a valuable skill, is a logical fallacy. **** should have never been mentioned.
Secondly, his original post came off as a bit dickish but we all know what he meant. There are certain skills a person should know.
Like cooking or washing your own clothes. I lose respect for people that can't do these things simply because they refuse to.
There is no benefit to not learning how and depending on others. A man and a woman should be as self dependent as possible.
If you don't know how to wash your own clothes and your reasoning is "Bae wash my clothes", I do lose respect for you and see you as less of a man.
I wouldn't go so far as to say you're not a man because you can't do these things but I could cook, clean, iron and wash clothes before I was 13.
If you're 30+ and I learn you can't do that ****, I will see you differently. If you have the ability and the opportunity to learn why would you not?

At least someone sees my point.

In NY it didn't bother me as much, since I didn't have a car or access to one to learn to drive. But when I moved to a driving state, being driven around made me feel ......... uncomfortable. That and waiting around for someone to pick me up, since there wasn't really any public transportation here. So I would say yes and no. While taking the bus in NY can be a pain also taking the train from Brooklyn to Queens or the Bronx is od long ... driving and learning to drive is more of a hassle than a need or even a want kind of thing as opposed to other cities

Last edited:

At least someone sees my point.
I think people (including me) just got caught up in the whole "less of a man" thing. 

Which you didn't even say although it was implied.

Once I got my emotions out of the way and thought about it I realized you were right.

And drilling and painting were terrible examples to help get your point across
laugh.gif

I'm an extremist but you think knowing how to operate a car some how measures a man?

Ok fam.

I shouldn't even have responded once I saw who started the thread that was my mistake you fellas carry on

I don't think the not having a license part makes you less of a man, but not having the ability to be independent and drive yourself, yes.

That's assuming this imaginary non driving person ask people for rides etc

He might not ask anybody for **** and find his own way places that's my whole point because some one chooses not to drive doesn't mean they're less of a man or a bum or lazy

They just might not want to drive

Kid I grew up with just got his DL and he's 26 don't ask nobody for **** and has consistently held down a job dude rode a bike to and from work and went to college all without knowing how to drive

He got into a car accident as a kid and believe it or not he chose not to drive until now

Assuming something as petty as being able to drive is a measure of someones manhood or independence is stupid.

That's assuming this imaginary non driving person ask people for rides etc

He might not ask anybody for **** and find his own way places that's my whole point because some one chooses not to drive doesn't mean they're less of a man or a bum or lazy

They just might not want to drive

Kid I grew up with just got his DL and he's 26 don't ask nobody for **** and has consistently held down a job dude rode a bike to and from work and went to college all without knowing how to drive

He got into a car accident as a kid and believe it or not he chose not to drive until now

Assuming something as petty as being able to drive is a measure of someones manhood or independence is stupid.

But at 26 years of age he went ahead and got his license...so what's your point?...at sometime in his thought process he saw it a positive thing to do and went ahead and did it and I bet it will only facilitate his life....

Now you did notice where I said 30+ years of age and the person that actually inspired me to make this thread is actually 35 I believe...

Back
Top Bottom