I hate POSSUMS

What! you eat them?
sick.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

They straight w. me...never had a problem with them even thou i've ran into a few however

Skunk.jpg

walking and seeing one of these is scary as %+@%!

seriously im not trying to be funny but the chemical that comes out of their ++! do they really stink that bad cause i have never seen 1 in person

i hate those things. creppiest thing ever. i remember i saw one in a hole. i ran likeee.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]They straight w. me...never had a problem with them even thou i've ran into a few however[/color]

Skunk.jpg

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]walking and seeing one of these is scary as %+@%![/color]

Interesting, today in my chem class the teacher told us how to get rid of the smell.

But I have seen a few possums around my house, all at night though with their red eyes. The closest I've been to one was when it was casually walkingaround my house, that's the closet I want to get to those aggressive over sized rats.

My apartment has Raccoons.. I mean effing Raccoons.. One, was in front of my door, and I must of waited about 15 mins before I got in the house for it toleave, At like 1:00 Am..
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
.. Im not tryna get no rabies..

raccoons12.jpg
GO Back To Where ya CAME FROM!!!

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

I HATE possums. I can deal with rats, snakes, spiders, bugs...anything. Can't mess with possums though.
Raccoons though?? Them things are dangerous and smart and FAST.. ugh.. I'm a start putting traps out or something.. Possums are dreaded aswell..

really? you guys hate possums/opossums THAT bad? didn't think it was that serious...

bunch of fairies

And the worst part about them is that they aren't scared of you! They'll just stare right back at cha and hiss.

@@!#%+$ raccoons kept swimming and %!#%$*$! in my pool. so one night I left them some food on a paper plate laced with a %+@% load of rat poison.They nevercame back.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom