I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

That sloppy burger looks delicious.
If you talking about that 5 Guys joint, I am positive anyone can make a better tasting burger at home. 5 Guys is over hyped, and waaaay over priced...

So what burgers are out there that are better tasting than home made ones? I can't remember the last time I had a burger I didn't like.

Thought I was the one thinking that sloppy burger looks delicious, throw in some A1 put in work. FYI that would happen to any burger fresh off the grill and immediately wrapped in tin foil. You want it to look pristine, eat it in store.

So what burgers are out there that are better tasting than home made ones? I can't remember the last time I had a burger I didn't like.
Not sure why he threw that out there, a well prepared home burger beats out any of these places.

Animal fries 
pimp.gif

Thought I was the one thinking that sloppy burger looks delicious, throw in some A1 put in work. FYI that would happen to any burger fresh off the grill and immediately wrapped in tin foil. You want it to look pristine, eat it in store.
giphy.gif

Undefined Undefined

You out in Cali?

I'm on a flight LAX right now.

Can't wait to get some tacos.

Going to travel from Long Beacho to Oakland tomorrow though and will get some In N Out then too.

Love In N Out

I was just going through this thread and seen your change on heart lol on In N Out.

@Ace93

You out in Cali?

I'm on a flight LAX right now.

Can't wait to get some tacos.

Going to travel from Long Beacho to Oakland tomorrow though and will get some In N Out then too.

Love In N Out

I was just going through this thread and seen your change on heart lol on In N Out.
Nah I went to the west coast last year for a month. Get a double double with the animal fries, youll be just right 
pimp.gif

In-N-out is decent at best. Ive had it in Oakland and in Tucson Arizona. The fries are alright, the burgers are kinda sloppy and the patty's arent that thick. For the price its great but I would rather spend a little more and get some quality beef.

In-N-out is decent at best. Ive had it in Oakland and in Tucson Arizona. The fries are alright, the burgers are kinda sloppy and the patty's arent that thick. For the price its great but I would rather spend a little more and get some quality beef.
that's why you go with at least a double double. 3 x 3 is good but 4 x 4 is too much imo.

I forgive their patty size considering it's never frozen beef.

Anybody who is taller than 5'2" ordering a single patty burger from In N Out clearly has no idea what they're doing.

Double Double at least.

I order:

Double double medium rare, grilled onions instead of regular, animal style fries and a pink lemon up. (Pink lemonade + 7up) :pimp: the most refreshing meal / drink combo when it's hot out.

My order: 3x3 with no onions, two fries, and a dr pepper with light ice. If i'm really hungry, i get a 4x4.

that's why you go with at least a double double. 3 x 3 is good but 4 x 4 is too much imo.

I forgive their patty size considering it's never frozen beef.

Anybody who is taller than 5'2" ordering a single patty burger from In N Out clearly has no idea what they're doing.

Double Double at least.

I order:

Double double medium rare, grilled onions instead of regular, animal style fries and a pink lemon up. (Pink lemonade + 7up) :pimp: the most refreshing meal / drink combo when it's hot out.

True, the double double and 3 x 3 is a pretty nice size. I cant do the 4 x 4. the grease and oil get to me. I havent tried the animal style fries, ill have to check it out next time.

Back in the day in my younger years I ate a 6x6 once. Think I was full for about 2 days felt like I was storing food like a damn bear hibernating. I would usually do 4x4 back then now its 3x3 max or double double. Lemon up or arnold palmer :smokin

Back
Top Bottom