I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

@@Ace93

You out in Cali?

I'm on a flight LAX right now.

Can't wait to get some tacos.

Going to travel from Long Beacho to Oakland tomorrow though and will get some In N Out then too.

Love In N Out

I was just going through this thread and seen your change on heart lol on In N Out.
Nah I went to the west coast last year for a month. Get a double double with the animal fries, youll be just right 
pimp.gif

Nah I've been to Cali over 50 times and always get In N Out.

6"3 dude here and I get the single burger plain with no lettuce tomatoes pickles or onions. Just cheese and make it animal style also the fries animal style and lemon up drink. Will try the pink lemon up this time.

When I go out to Cali I usually go for a day or two and work then spend about a week to chill with my homie.

Will take some pics of some local delicacies that I get frequently when I'm out there.
post dem pics in the food thread, I always be lurking in there 
devil.gif

http://niketalk.com/t/505699/food-thread-vol-grub-life

I've always said this, and yes I may be a little biased growing up in LA. But pound for pound IN-N-Out is the best burger out there. I've had Shake Shack, 5 Guys, Habit, etc but nothing beats In-N-Out. This is how i measure it:

1. Availability- plenty in SoCal and they're open late. Like they say in sports, best ability is availability!

2- Taste/Consistency - always good no matter what In-N-Out you go to. Can't think of one time where it didn't taste good.

3. Price - it's cheap. $7.50 will get you a double double combo! 5 guys/Shake Shack you're paying double every time.

Pound for pound king IMO.

In my town we have five guys,chick fil-a, wing stop, Louis burgers, fat burger, and in-n-out and comparing price and quality you just can't beat in-n-out especially when you're in college

every1 knows innout has the worst fries in fast food despite being the freshest

"every1 knows innout has the worst fries in fast food despite being because they are the freshest"

Fixed.

People forget sometimes, healthy and fresh doesn't usually = best tasting, especially for unhealthier items like fries. The burgers though... :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
They suck because they don't be crispy. Speaking of In and Out, is Monterey,CA a desirable place to live? The Navy has a GS12 job there that I can probably get, probably a little over 6 figures. They got a base in San Diego too with some jobs but they are a few grades lower and I know San Diego is more expensive. I'm trying to get on that left coast.

Monterey is cool if you're 50+ and white. But if you like the outdoors the area is ideal for that. It's also a big tourist attraction.

In N Out fries suck and anyone trying to defend them is lying to themselves... 

That said, IDGAF about the fries being paper flavored. That double double more than makes up for it. 

In-N-Out fries taste like Lays potato chips. Although for some reason they compliment the burger well. As far as the burger itself, In-N-Out > _______.

Last edited:
Double Double animal style, fries (ordered well done), w/ 2 sides of spread for dip. Cant beat that for $6

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Love when this thread re appears

All I have to say is I need to get back to the west coast soon before I lose my mind. Shake shack is really good and I enjoy it every time but anybody who say its worth the money is fooling

If y'all have to eat your burgers animal style or with all types of weird sauces and toppings it means the meat is not that good.

Comparing Shack Shack to in N out value wise is stupid

That's like comparing Lebron James to Andre Igoudala.

If you want the best you gotta pay for it.

Last edited:
If y'all have to eat your burgers animal style or with all types of weird sauces and toppings it means the meat is not that good.

Comparing Shack Shack to in N out value wise is stupid

That's like comparing Lebron James to Andre Igoudala.

If you want the best you gotta pay for it.
or its all great and that only makes it better...

in-n-out> fatburger>louis burgers> Tams burgers>shakeshack

They suck because they don't be crispy. 

You do realize that all you have to do is order your fries crispy? :smh:
Crispy as in fresh and not soggy? Really, that's not just implied?

What about San Diego Naval Base? Is traffic stupid? I heard it might be a train that takes you from the city into the base but that was when my dad was there for AIT which would have been 30+ yrs ago. I'm coming from OK out West like KD

Last edited:
Crispy as in fresh and not soggy? Really, that's not just implied?

What about San Diego Naval Base? Is traffic stupid? I heard it might be a train that takes you from the city into the base but that was when my dad was there for AIT which would have been 30+ yrs ago. I'm coming from OK out West like KD
Monterey is dope to me. I go a few times a year for work. It's pricey, but i don't think as much as San Diego is. I'm sure traffic is bad in SD with the amount of people in the area. Monterey is about an hour south from Santa Cruz, which is also a nice city and a tourist destination with the beach board walk. I think the big plus of being in San Diego is that you would have more things accessible being in that so cal area (amusement parks, sports events, concerts, etc).

Back
Top Bottom