I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

am I the only one who doesn't see that much difference from burger to burger? at least, not enough to be arguing about.

it's kinda like art, yeah you can instantly spot a bad one (McD's) and a true masterpiece is pretty much undeniable (mine at home) but anything in the Shake Shack/BurgerFi/5 Guys range is perfectly enjoyable, like those paintings of sailboats or sunsets you can buy at a traveling art show.

now debating value or whatever is valid, damn near $20 for a combo meal is ******* ridiculous, but calling solid burgers trash really hurts your food evaluation credibility.

I think what I'm saying is that burgers are amazing.

I don't think i've ever bought a bad burger from a place. If it tastes good then i'm happy.

I don't think i've ever bought a bad burger from a place. If it tastes good then i'm happy.
oh for sure, even the "bad" ones tend to be tasty enough. McD's double cheese is a drunk food classic and I know I like Burger King every now and then...mfs be snobbing out hard.

Been tryna hit Eggslut for a minute. Parking is horrendous around the area.

how is eggslut? I saw one inside the cosmo in vegas a few weeks back. I didn't get a chance to try it out

If y'all thought in n out is overrated then eggslut is next level hype. That place is not bad but it is not worth the wait at all. I'm not gonna wait 45 mins - 1hr for an exquisite egg dish thats over priced. Btw the taco joints at grand central are legit

I tried going to eggslut like a year ago...

parking was stupid. then when I walked into the Grand Central Market :stoneface:

line was stupid long. got in my car and dipped out. Never tried going back :lol:

Went to Eggslut on my last trip to LA. Joint was pretty good, but not worth that 1 hour line to get a sandwich I finished in 3 mins
mean.gif

lol I used to work near eggslut
Just had to take the bus for 5 minutes and boom, waited 15-30 minutes and got my meal
Was worth it

an hour wait?! I would only wait that long if I got some extra service from a waitress under the table, **** that. 
laugh.gif

Lmao that would have made the wait more tolerable
laugh.gif

Maybe my mistake was that I went during brunch hours on a Sunday

My friends from Arkansas are coming into San Diego on Thursday and of course they want in-n-out :lol:

There's a lot attached to the market that it's in.

how is eggslut? I saw one inside the cosmo in vegas a few weeks back. I didn't get a chance to try it out

They got one in Vegas :wow: This is like when I found out they had a Yardbird in Vegas.

Wouldn't wait an hour. Waited maybe 5-10 minutes. Line moves mad fast.

Liked every damn thing I had :smokin

Burger for burger

Shake Shack > in-N-out

Broke boys in here always talmbout price
bro lettuce be serious, the price doesn't justify the quality and the portion size. If me complaining about that makes me a broke boi then so be it

Chic Fil A is the In N Out of the chicken game

Chic Fil A sauce >>>> any sauce at any of these places yall named
nothing but facts b :pimp:

In N Out
Roscoe's
Eggslut

Get hit everytime I'm in LA.
Roscoe's is overrated as hell, Bru's Wiffle joint got the best chicken and waffles I've ever had and the rest of their breakfast food is bomb too. 

Roscoe's waffles are CRACK.

Their chicken is above average. But that gravy
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
They barely above Eggo quality 
laugh.gif
 And the chicken...heh.

I used to live in Hollywood so when friends from out of state would come of course that's one of the stops they wanted to hit. Went there and then took them to Bru's at some point every single one said it was no comparison the quality of the waffles and seasoning and juiciness of the chicken at Bru's is some of the best they've ever had. 

Last edited:
Roscoe's waffles are CRACK.

Their chicken is above average. But that gravy :x :pimp: :pimp:

They barely above Eggo quality :lol:  And the chicken...heh.

I used to live in Hollywood so when friends from out of state would come of course that's one of the stops they wanted to hit. Went there and then took them to Bru's at some point every single one said it was no comparison the quality of the waffles and seasoning and juiciness of the chicken at Bru's is some of the best they've ever had. 

Never had Bru's. I'll have to try it next time I'm up.

You SoCal heads need a reality check. I lived in LA for a while. On my top 5 list of overrated things, In-N-Out is 1-5. If yall didnt hype it up so much I would have appreciated it for what it was.

Back
Top Bottom