I honestly feel sorry for people who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger.

Had The Habit Burger today after driving past several almost daily.

It was a nice change from In-N-Out.

I got two double chars with cheese and the sweet potato fries.

The fries were ok. They weren't that sweet.

The burger tasted like a premium bbq burger.

Overall not bad, not brad.

The portion was bigger than In-N-Out but I would need to order prolly 4 or 6 double chars + at least two orders of fries and a small diet soda (gotta watch those cals) cause I was still starving afterwards.

"Not Brad"

in N Out is definitely overrated... If you are looking for a deal on some fast food then great but other than that I dont see what the hype is about.

NOBODY over the age of 10 should be ordering food from sonic

Checkers/ralleys ain't bad tho , the fries are good at least

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sonic is only good for drinks and shakes. The food is bad man.

Sloppy bad :smh: :smh: :smh:

My girl told me this. My soul was so hurt because the commercials make the food look fire.

Keyword "commercials"

Then when you get there and order food be looking like an old *** hag of a hooker with a cigarette in her mouth standing on the corner

Last edited:
My girl told me this. My soul was so hurt because the commercials make the food look fire.

moved down south and it was confirmed food is honestly disgusting but those shakes and slushies

moved down south and it was confirmed food is honestly disgusting but those shakes and slashes are unreal especially when there half off during happy hour

On another note I'm sitting in class and all I can think about is getting back to LA

Double Double animal style
animal style fries
vanilla shake
:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Double Double animal style
animal style fries

vanilla shake
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
MFin right!  Headed to LA next month and I already got the list

That super nacho at Alberto's is going to get it

Johnny's pastrami has to get touched

Brolly Hut going to get hit up multiple times

And last but not least animal style everything!

Might slide by Ramona's too

MFin right!  Headed to LA next month and I already got the list

That super nacho at Alberto's is going to get it
Johnny's pastrami has to get touched
Brolly Hut going to get hit up multiple times
And last but not least animal style everything!
Might slide by Ramona's too
:smokin gotta get the double swiss on top

When ever I came to town first thing I hit, and the last thing I touch before I'm out.  It's like that for me with Oki Dog, Johnny's, and Brolly Hut.

The acid and sourness from the pickles is good and gives some balance. I hate sweet pickles.

Das f'n gross

The 2 things i make sure are not on my sandwiches and burgers. Especially the pickles.
​I'm a siditty wino, so it's gotta be bitter and salty or nothing at all. 

And no goddamn mayonnaise better be anywhere near my food.  On my momma!

Last edited:
In n out is bomb....the grilled onions are too caramelized tho, always get raw onions, only like a couple rings tho, theyre damn potent.

There's a brolly hut on crenshaw like 5 minites away from me but k never been for some reason

Torrance or ING?

Yea you missing out.   Zucchini fries with the ranch are unreal.  Burgers are hitting, but I'm all about those greasy *** ground beef tacos.

never eem heard of brolly hut.

might have to check that out.

Defiantly worth a try.  It's one off Crenshaw and Imperial. 

Check out World Taco to if you haven't already.  It's over on King a few blocks from the mall.  They have crazy unheard of ingredient combinations; at least to me.

Last night I was eating a cheeseburger at this institution and I seriously started getting emotional knowing that there are people out there who don't have access to In-N-Out Burger. It's gotta be one of the biggest L's that has ever been dealt.

innout1-553x415.jpg

In-N-Out is delicious. I got maybe once a month.
But being from Seattle it ain't got **** on "D¡ck's" pause.
Main reason being, besides the burgers, the fries are super fire. You can go and just order fries sometimes.

In-N-Outs fries have to be buried in sauce and I never see anyone fisnish the fires.

Burgers are delicious but I don't think anyone's missing out.

Now D¡ck's, I pray for those that haven't recieved a burger blessing from their. Poor souls.

Last edited:
For what it is. In n out is great. Worth it for the price. A double double is cheaper than a Big Mac and is a much better burger.

Some people hype the hell outta in n out though. It's a damn good fast food burger, and you can get a meal for $6-7. It is what it is, but some people put it on a much higher pedestal.

My east coast friends fiend for it. They'll have visiting friends from california bring them some cold, soggy burgers or my friends will stuff their bag with a few burgers and eat them when they're back in NY.

Back
Top Bottom