I literally Don't Understand Dead Beat Dads

No no no, I'm a he man woman hater, and I can admire its a 50-50 fault of dead beats , yes he dipped, but the woman should not open her legs to just anyone, the phase of getting to know someone now a days is very cliche, accelerated and most times ignored n PPl just want yams

I don't get deadbeats either well I do but I hate they thinking

Under the same breath I have to say I don't feel sorry for these female dogs out here tricking and having kids w men for the wrong reasons n when they think they about to cash out n get dumped good for them too,

I'll play devils advocate and tell you a few examples I've heard of and can kind of agree with.

A lot of single mothers who cry about dead beats actually run a lot of fathers off.

I'm going through it now with my BM.

The other thing is, my home boy had a one night stand with a chick, knocked her up.

He offered cash for the abortion, she said no. He explained from jump he wasn't ready to be a father and that he didn't even know her.

She had the baby, my homeboy don't claim it tho.

I understand the OP and agree to an extent. However, we don't know every situation so I can't pass judgment. I don't have children myself. Congrats on your little one.

laugh.gif
dude's kid hasn't been born yet, yet feels like he can pass judgement on all dads already, no matter the circumstances.

Unnecessary, no matter what you think about this thread.

Congrats on the baby bro
Why? you don't think some deadbeat dad become like that because of selfish immature material ambitions?

I wasn't targeting OP with the original post.

Last edited:

Unnecessary, no matter what you think about this thread.

Congrats on the baby bro
Why? you don't think some deadbeat dad become like that because of selfish immature material ambitions?

I wasn't targeting OP with the original post.
You wanted to throw a shot a OP for some reason because you dont like the fact that hes making this thread as evidenced by:

laugh.gif
dude's kid hasn't been born yet, yet feels like he can pass judgement on all dads already, no matter the circumstances.
If thats the point you were really trying to make there were plently of other ways to do it, but you wanted to throw shots.

You wanted to throw a shot a OP for some reason because you dont like the fact that hes making this thread as evidenced by:

If thats the point you were really trying to make there were plently of other ways to do it, but you wanted to throw shots.
First post was a response to OP wonder why theres deadbeat dad out there.

Second post was me commenting that although there out there, I'm not gonna look down on them, or spend my day concerned about them. They picked their life and their choices. Just take care of your own stuff and be good with yours.

Last edited:
I don't understand that "it's your fault for letting him bust in you" mentality, when it can be dudes fault for not strapping up in the first place. Don't blame the woman for a conscious decision the man made to not protect himself.

And then even after that happened, nobody can keep you from YOUR child. Period.

Growing up my dad was in my life but we weren't close. He would swoop me on weekends, buy me the latest kicks and video game and drop me off at his moms to go hangout. It was like he wasn't ready to stop running the streets but he bought what I wanted so I wouldn't notice. Moms was poor and I got 2 older sisters with no dads so being the only boy she couldn't handle me. She worked 2 jobs so my oldest sister held us down. I started getting outta control getting in trouble n **** so she put me out n sent me to live wit pops. Best decision ever and it really changed my life. Me and this dude are like 2 peas in a pod now ever since then (14). Just can sit there and talk for hours but I sometimes wish we had that relationship from day 1. That's why me n my son got that unbreakable bond already and hes only 3

I don't understand that "it's your fault for letting him bust in you" mentality, when it can be dudes fault for not strapping up in the first place. Don't blame the woman for a conscious decision the man made to not protect himself.

And then even after that happened, nobody can keep you from YOUR child. Period.

Last time i checked it takes two people to have consensual sex. So yes it is partly a woman's fault for becoming impregnated. She allowed him to go inside of her with no protection.

Ain't hard to understand Dead beats ,dudes simply don't want nothing to do with the kid ...the hard part to understand is why they don't, but ppl have their reasons I guess n every situation is different ...me personally I think at the very least you should send some money to your kid even if you don't want a relationship wit em

Some dudes are selfish, they just ain't ready to put another human life before their own...to me just because you provide financially doesn't exclude you from the deadbeats club, a child needs more than a couple of dollars a month, they need guidance and love from their dad, not just on weekends but all the time...my boy let him BM take his son to a different state and he justifies it, I just sip my tea because if I really told him how I feel, I don't think he would take it lightly...either way is not my business.

Last time i checked it takes two people to have consensual sex. So yes it is partly a woman's fault for becoming impregnated. She allowed him to go inside of her with no protection.

That's true. So, then why blame the woman? The only reason why I put it that way cause dudes are in here talkin bout it's the woman's fault. If a man wanted to strap up ain't nothing stopping that but himself.

any who what I'm trying to say so theres no excuse in the world why you shouldn't be in your childs life.

Everybody's situation is different. When you live and learn the ways of the world and it's inhabitants, you will understand how and why some men choose that path.

Everybody's situation isn't like yours.

Tbh I personally know more deadbeat moms then dads...

As far as guys it shows a weak lack of character. Nothing I hate more then selfish people. I'm not one to be judgemental cause I'm a scumbag but walk out on my kids.. Couldn't do it and they a huge inconvenience but ill take my loses like a man.

That's how i see it..

Last edited:
Tbh I personally know more deadbeat moms then dads...

As far as guys it shows a weak lack of character. Nothing I hate more then selfish people. I'm not one to be judgemental cause I'm a scumbag but walk out on my kids.. Couldn't do it and they a huge inconvenience but ill take my loses like a man.

That's how i see it..

I'm not sure if I understand this correctly but you refered to your kids as an L?

That sad brother..

Back
Top Bottom