I mean, how are you just going to do that to Mos Def.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

such a sick cypher

Originally Posted by petozham

Wow all 2 were awesome. And yeah Em did murder that
pimp.gif
then he went on to commit suicide and killed that S!!! again.

Black thought's was dope.

sick.gif

pimp.gif

Black Thought's verse is on one of the albums, not sure if its Rising Down or How I Got Over, but it's definitely on one of the albums.

viiheaven wrote:
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Black Thought's verse is on one of the albums, not sure if its Rising Down or How I Got Over, but it's definitely on one of the albums.

its on how i got over doin it again. mos def spit that verse over the Brooklyn we go hard beat too. i didnt like em's verse but i respect what he does. the other two were just nasty 

Em
eyes.gif
...dude could have let Black Thought say that and ya'll wouldn't think it wasn't that hot. The passes ya'll give this dude. Whatever.

Black Thought had that hands down. No matter if thats a old verse. Most people don't know 95% of his lyrics anyways sadly enough. It just does more to bring light to his talent.

Like its been stated.... Mos & Black Though already used those verses....

Nobody said Em has. And we all know Em can really freestyle ill !@*% so... I could give him the edge on this

The first part of eminem's verse started off terrible but he picked it up... Black Thought had the best verse in the cipher though. Mos at close second but I could barely follow his verse

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Em
eyes.gif
...dude could have let Black Thought say that and ya'll wouldn't think it wasn't that hot. The passes ya'll give this dude. Whatever.
Yo son, I'm going to have to stop you right there. No one said Black's verse was whack. 

Back
Top Bottom