I met Scottie Pippen tonight. We got beef. (Pics up. Page 1)

Pip wife lost in the sauce and will be curb side in a few....
True Story 
laugh.gif

Bet if they didn't have that prenup she'd be all for it. How u wanna hinder your spouse from gettin money because u wanna stay somewhere and spend money, what kind of example is she settin for her daughters?

Bet if they didn't have that prenup she'd be all for it. How u wanna hinder your spouse from gettin money because u wanna stay somewhere and spend money, what kind of example is she settin for her daughters?

She probably should have thought about the "example" she was setting when she stepped out on her husband.

Future, tho :smh:

Dude all in his feelings with how Russ was spending time with his ex and son, and this dude is going around breaking up marriages :lol: Pot, meet kettle :lol:

Future def an upgrade for Larsa looks wise No Romo. Scottie looks like a space jam monster.

too much gossip

us commoners will never know what truly happened or what to believe

Two decades... feel bad for Scottie and his kids.
It's ****** up when ya kids can just google why they parents splitting up.

Lil ****** probly listen to Future too. Wild to find out some of those lyrics could be about your mom 
sick.gif

sus stuff to say no way around it. 
It's sus to say a dude is ugly? Flavor Flav is ugly is that sus to say that? SMH at you dudes and your fragile masculinity.
nah its sus for you to say she upgraded, we all know your struggle with the yambs so maybe you just in a state of confusion and you dont know what team to pick now. 

nah its sus for you to say she upgraded, we all know your struggle with the yambs so maybe you just in a state of confusion and you dont know what team to pick now. 
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]Stop it. If my sister was messing with Flavor Flav and started messing with Future I would call it an upgrade. How is that sus?

Last edited:
Future def an upgrade for Larsa looks wise No Romo. Scottie looks like a space jam monster.

It's sus to say a dude is ugly? Flavor Flav is ugly is that sus to say that? SMH at you dudes and your fragile masculinity.

Lol just saying that Scottie is one ugly dude.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]Stop it. If my sister was messing with Flavor Flav and started messing with Future I would call it an upgrade. How is that sus?

350x700px-LL-72a81044_chrisboshface_zps49f5f172.gif

So you would tell your sister "You upgraded guuuurrrrlll" ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom