I miss the T-Mobile Sidekick

Had one in Hs that phone is easy to use I miss it too but my iPhone
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Manglor

The new one coming out is supposed to top everything out right now...

another "iphone killer"
but the new one does look dope,

i ahd every sidekick out pretty much, it was really a DOPE phone, the first of its kind,
i remember the sidekick 2 being such a advance phone, when everyone had razrs, it was seriously the easiest most convinient phone ive ever owned,
the best part about it was the server, you lost your phone or w/e and you didnt loose your numbers, i had one till the servers crashed
tired.gif
i lost bout 400 phone numbers, that i been saving for about 6yrs, random skeezers saved under key names, and a few blast from the past.
its simplicity made it such a dope/easy phone to use, i know a few ppl that still got them, n im kinda glad i dont have one anymore, cuz its such a teen-early20s phone,
i now have a blackberry and its ok, but im getting an iphone, new one coming out, i think it does live up to the hype,

Posting from my lx09
laugh.gif

I was thinking about getting a different phone but I'll wait and see if I like the new one

when sidekicks were popular the *%+% were in effect it was toooo easy, about 3 years ago?

I loved NYC that summer

now I've grown up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by Manglor

The new one coming out is supposed to top everything out right now...

another "iphone killer"
but the new one does look dope,

i ahd every sidekick out pretty much, it was really a DOPE phone, the first of its kind,
i remember the sidekick 2 being such a advance phone, when everyone had razrs, it was seriously the easiest most convinient phone ive ever owned,
the best part about it was the server, you lost your phone or w/e and you didnt loose your numbers, i had one till the servers crashed
tired.gif
i lost bout 400 phone numbers, that i been saving for about 6yrs, random skeezers saved under key names, and a few blast from the past.
its simplicity made it such a dope/easy phone to use, i know a few ppl that still got them, n im kinda glad i dont have one anymore, cuz its such a teen-early20s phone,
i now have a blackberry and its ok, but im getting an iphone, new one coming out, i think it does live up to the hype,
nobody labeled the upcoming sidekick the "iphone killer". I can see it happening, but I doubt it. If the new iphone is runnin andriod and stuff, I wouldn't hesitate on gettin one just because that keyboard is the best one out.

The original color SK had the GOAT keyboard. Just sucked at that time how Danger put those restrictions that wouldnt let you install your own software and ringtones

^^ i think thats the one thing that did suck about the sidekick, had to buy ringtones, and it was restricted to its services,
the keyboard was GOAT-AT-AT *kanye shrug*

@miketysontheking, i was just saying thats the cliche saying about every new phone, BTW dope sig

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I was just thinking this the other day..

1st to have the SK3 in hs..
laugh.gif
I thought I was doing it because everybody was like
eek.gif
when I got it.

easy texting, aim, tmail..all of what you said.. it was def
pimp.gif

I'm just surprised that ninjahood isn't the OP

I started with the

sidekick.jpg

Then

sidekick%2031.jpg

Then

sidekick3lelrgsm.jpg

Then

picture.php

Then

tmobile-sidekick-lx-announced-1.jpg

Finally

t-mobile-sidekick-lx-2009.jpg

The keyboard is the main reason that this device such a dope and successful device.  There are some cats who still swear by these devices.

the thing i hated about the sidekick was how you couldn't install your own ringtones or apps or how you couldn't "jailbreak" it so to speak
i had the sk2 and 3 and resold a dwade sk3

I had the SK2. That phone was awesome at the time, then I moved onto the treo, and iphone.

Tmobile is releasing the my3g slide, from HTC with android. It's supposed to be for the market that the sidekick was aiming for. Should be great.

Back
Top Bottom