I miss the T-Mobile Sidekick

this phone franchise will never die, da hood still rocking wit em no matter how bad blackberry elitist want them to go away
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

this phone franchise will never die, da hood still rocking wit em no matter how bad blackberry elitist want them to go away
laugh.gif

Blackberry is the new hood device...had to toss that too but the SK3 dope as hell just NEVER got any calls on it
one out of three calls would come to the phone. had to have the Blackberry Sidekick combo for a while
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

The new LX's are actually dope ... people are just in the "Blackberry, I'm grown" phase.

or maybe BlackBerrys just do and have a bunch of features the LX didn't have.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

The new LX's are actually dope ... people are just in the "Blackberry, I'm grown" phase.

It's definitely a combination of both.

name a blackberry UNDER 9000 that can do more then da sidekick 2009 LX and do it efficiently....

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

My biggest pet peeve was the fact that you could only store 100 texts.

I hated this too
smh.gif

I've had the 1st color sk, then moved to the sk2, then sk3, then the lx.  The keyboard was a beast.  I have the iPhone right now and I gotta say that the sk keyboard kills the iPhone keyboard.

name a blackberry UNDER 9000 that can do more then da sidekick 2009 LX and do it efficiently....

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

no 3g on da 8900

no 3g on da 8900

Wifi.

no 3g on da 8900

Wifi.
3g >> wifi

try again sir.

i can't wait till that new super sidekick drops, and da immediate comparisons happen with da 9800 and see those snobby blackberry users get da gas face
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
on some...

"damn...but how?!...its a sidekick
ohwell.gif
"

laugh.gif

no 3g on da 8900

Wifi.
3g >> wifi

try again sir.

Okay.
App World, better GPS, better email, better camera, more memory, better battery life.

Posting from 1st gen LX...

Until I find another data/sms phone with a better keyboard for less than $30 a month... imma keep it as my 2nd phone, furthermore 'da'!

If someone comes thru my barbershop with a working Lx 2009, ill switch to that, that's about it.

no 3g on da 8900

Wifi.
3g >> wifi

try again sir.

Okay.
App World, better GPS, better email, better camera, more memory, better battery life.
app world on anything under a 9000 is comparable to da download catalog of da sidekick = tie

when you dont have 3g there's no way your GPS is better then GPS on a 3g device = sidekick

better email? if you're into da corprate push stuff..if not its pretty comparable = blackberry with da slight edge

better camera? lolz nah sidekick has a 3.2 megapixel camera VS da 3.15 MP blackberry = sidekick wins

both have expandable memory = tie

sidekick battery life dies faster if u have everything running (twitter, facebook) which is da same thing on da blackberry = tie

oh and let's not forget sidekick's screen and keyboard are WAAY more superior then da blackberry...waay less headache, da IM is superior, etc.

app world on anything under a 9000 is comparable to da download catalog of da sidekick = tie

That is not true. Browse the Download Catalog and App World and tell me which offers more. BlackBerry wins.
when you dont have 3g there's no way your GPS is better then GPS on a 3g device = sidekick

You don't need 3G to use GPS.
better email? if you're into da corprate push stuff..if not its pretty comparable = blackberry with da slight edge

No, there is always a HUGE delay in sending and receiving emails on the Sidekick that aren't T-Mail. BlackBerry wins.
better camera? lolz nah sidekick has a 3.2 megapixel camera VS da 3.15 MP blackberry = sidekick wins

Both are 3.2. The camera on the 8900 is FAR better than the Sidekick. Megapixels mean nothing. The quality of the picture $#%@+ on the BlackBerry on the Sidekick camera. Then again, the Sidekick camera is just plain crappy.
both have expandable memory = tie

Sidekick's expands only a maximum of 1 gig. Blackberry expands up to a maximum of 16 gigs. BlackBerry wins.
sidekick battery life dies faster if u have everything running (twitter, facebook) which is da same thing on da blackberry = tie

Sidekick's standbye time is 190 hours. The BlackBerry's is 350. BlackBerry wins.
I will give them the screen and keyboard, though...

Back
Top Bottom