I miss the T-Mobile Sidekick

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

everyone had that sidekick phase, I agree it was fun as hell, still the best aim service Ive ever used on a phone, too bad Im not that dependent on on aim anymore, I appreciate it though

Funny I came across this thread. I have a sidekick lx 09 (which i like a lot). I'm seriously debating if I should replace it with the new mytouch 3G slide today.

roll.gif
 At some guys taking the SK vs BB debate so seriously. When it comes down to it, they are two different devices catered to two different demographics. They are just different beasts, and if you prefer the SK , go with the SK, and vice versa. We can do what we want, America, F yeah!. 

I remember the sk1 when it was still decently fast (felt almost like 3g) then the sk2 came out and it was so slow I'm guessing cuz so many ppl got it..it was prob one of the best phones out at that time

I don't know anyone that still uses it except for all the hs kids I see around here

plenty of people still use sidekicks..i see em all da time, hell its now that i see da 2009 more widespread, when i had mine everyone was still on da original LX.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by bittersweet

The new LX's are actually dope ... people are just in the "Blackberry, I'm grown" phase.

or maybe BlackBerrys just do and have a bunch of features the LX didn't have.
name a blackberry UNDER 9000 that can do more then da sidekick 2009 LX and do it efficiently....

no 3g on da 8900

Wifi.
3g >> wifi

try again sir.

Okay.
App World, better GPS, better email, better camera, more memory, better battery life.
app world on anything under a 9000 is comparable to da download catalog of da sidekick = tie

when you dont have 3g there's no way your GPS is better then GPS on a 3g device = sidekick

better email? if you're into da corprate push stuff..if not its pretty comparable = blackberry with da slight edge

better camera? lolz nah sidekick has a 3.2 megapixel camera VS da 3.15 MP blackberry = sidekick wins

both have expandable memory = tie

sidekick battery life dies faster if u have everything running (twitter, facebook) which is da same thing on da blackberry = tie

oh and let's not forget sidekick's screen and keyboard are WAAY more superior then da blackberry...waay less headache, da IM is superior, etc.

laugh.gif
 GET EM!

Blackberries are trash all the hood boogers have them
laugh.gif
im not even gonna get into the web browser on the 9700

Originally Posted by PHENOMASTROBOY

!LMAOOOO WHY NO ONE GOES ON AIM ANYMORE !
KEEP IT ON THE BOOK OF FACES AND TWITT IT UP!
eyes.gif

AIM =/= BBM

can't even log on a netbook or desktop on BBM

and people gotta stop acting like AIM is attached to da hip to da sidekick, every chickhead that has a blackberry has beejive for AIM as well as BBM
laugh.gif

If you don't remember THIS you missed out on one of the HOTTEST NikeTalk summers
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Photo%2074.jpg

Photo%2066.jpg

Photo%2083.jpg

roll.gif
That #++@ was nonstop laughs with NTers claiming to know em etc.

Can't believe I still remember the complete URL
laugh.gif

Man, what yall talking about? I guess its cuz i'm still in high school, but over half the people I know have a Sidekick...

Late nite gaming chicks+getting the Tmail flicks is still :HAT

The web browser on the BB is HORRIBLE, and I HAVE A BLACKBERRY.

Why should I have to download Opera Mini? That's crazy.

Back
Top Bottom