I must eat at The Habit......Best and Worst Fast Food Restaurants in America

I now dedicate my life to travel to the west to try In-n-Out.

To say Five Guys is trash. 
eek.gif

Chick fila is straight but sometimes i gets two sandwiches and the chicken in one of em is a completely different size than the chicken in the other one.

there #7 is the best breakfast though 8)

I wish Chik-fil-a would sell the biscuits separate, they're incredibly god.

I know they sold the biscuits separately at the one in my college cafe.

also
Chic-fil-a>*
5 guys> In n Out

Some of you need to come to the south if you saying in n out is the gawd. Them fries taste like cardboard and the burger is alright.

Some of you need to come to the south if you saying in n out is the gawd. Them fries taste like cardboard and the burger is alright.

I agree about innout fries, joints be cold by the time you sit down after receiving your order at the counter.

Five Guys is the most overrated burger joint out there.

1. The Habit
2. In-N-Out

The rest don't matter.

Last edited:
For anybody in Florida, I recommend this joint called PDQ (People Dedicated to Quality). They have a couple locations in the South, but most are in Florida, including Jacksonville, Ft. Lauderdale, and Pompano.

It's fast food but the quality of the food is amazing. As far as I can tell they don't do burgers, just chicken tenders and sandwiches.

Them tenders are out of this world. It's literally a fast food joint that you could bring a date to
laugh.gif

http://www.eatpdq.com/

Last edited:
Five Guys is GARBAGE. How the hell do yall eat that **** :lol:

The Habit and In N Out is tied for me....Can't go wrong either way.

the one Fuddrucker in my city closed in January. @%$# was meh

fuddruckers is NOT good

to make it worse, its a buffet line to add stuff to your burger.... :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

yea, i wanna add lettuce and tomatoes that sat for 5 hours with 183 random people touch and dug through

no thanks jeff

Personally like In n Out over The Habit Guys and 5 Guys. But I do like their cajun fries and onion rings.

Chick fil a is the goat

Chipotle is a glorified taco bell

Chipotle is to tacobell what i hop is to the waffle house

5 guys makes a great burger. That's how I want my burger to be.
Chik fil a and their new peach milkshake......man!!!!! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom