I never knew that......

Memorial Day was started in 1865 by former slaves to honor Union soldiers who died in a Confederate prison camp. The soldiers were buried in a mass grave, so they dug them up and them all a proper burial and a parade led children.

View media item 983161
(Someone please correct if wrong. This is based of vague memory)

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmm interesting.
5050582285642_L.jpg

What? I know it's not the same as in person, but we've all seen photographs of ourself.
I'm sure many people would be surprised by their mannerisms/walks and stuff like that. I look at people's walks sometimes like wow, I bet they feel like they're walking just normal.

Last edited:
 I dunno man, mirrors are pretty spot on. Sometimes I do look in the mirror and I can't believe that's me in that body.
this, but not on some "i look so good" stuff

more like, "i control that thing" (no homo) 

it gets weird for me, thats why i dont like staring myself in the face, only time im in the mirror is to look at my outfit or my muscles

edit: to address the original post tho, i definitely would agree, i dont even pay attention to chicks enough to notice their face so i doubt i would notice my own, but i would probably notice that theres a big mf walking towards me (i am a big mf)

Last edited:
Sounds fancy, but I doubt it's true. If this were true, then wouldn't other people we know look different when we see them on a mirror and when we see them in flesh and blood? I've seen other people's reflections in the mirror and they look the same as when I look at them without a mirror. So I doubt it would be different if I saw myself.

-the sun contains 99.86% of the mass in the solar system

-jim carrey auditioned for snl but lost to charles rocket....the actor who played the villain in dumb n dumber

-hummingbirds wings do not flap. They rotate in a figure 8.

-in its 47 years of existence the german empire won more nobel prizes in science than britain, france, russia and the us combined

In japan hes called donald mcdonald.

There would be no Walter White without Skully and Mulder.... Gilligan worked as a writer on the X-files and was so impressed with Cranstons performance in one of the episodes he wrote that years later it solidified him as Gillagans choice for the lead in BB even though AMC didn't want Cranston to have the role.

Back
Top Bottom