I never knew that......

so strawberries are a vegetable?
Technically by the strictest scientific definition strawberries ain't eem fruits. But tomatoes are.

My dude def jagged that fact :lol:
Fruits are grown from the plant {} and contain the seeds. Vegetables are other edible parts of a plant (leaves, roots, etc).

Take my mans the tomato for example. The fruit is the red round thing with the seeds. The vegetable would be the vine its grew on if you ate it.

^^^^^ no

368 days......longest a human has gone without takin a dump

- the white house increased the number of signatures needed for a petition after a petition for an american deathstar got through.

-dave chappelle was offered the role of bubba in forrest gump but turned it down because he thought the role was demeaning and the film would bomb.

-9 percent of the Burger King's eggs and 20 percent of its pork are cage-free. And it costs an extra 25 cents to 40 cents per dozen to produce cage-free eggs.

-oral sex was illegal in canada until 1969

View media item 1060767.
View media item 1060768.
View media item 1060769.
View media item 1060770

Like when females fake it to encourage their men
smokin.gif
not my female 
nerd.gif

Bill Fagerbakke, the voice of Patrick Star (Spongebob Squarepants) is the same guy that played Marshall Erickson's father, Marvin, on How I Met Your Mother

Commerce bank has a free change into cash slip machine?
I used to go there all the time when I was younger. But now they ask if you are a member, otherwise you have to pay the tax. I only done it once when that rule changed and I said I didn't but my girl is. They looked her up and let it slide.

^^ 3 years before mike was even born
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
but in mikes defense he always said that he got his moves from his dad and some of the acts he saw in night clubs.... and some from street performers/breakdancers etc... that he would see in the streets and basically combined it all together..

Just imagine if the internet was out then.... i could hear it now, mike stole that legkick from that one dude on youtube....mike didnt make that lean forward... he got that from oh dude on wshh

That's pretty cool to see. Only makes me wonder what else was around before it hit mainstream.

Snowflake Transmitted Disease
:x

This guy
View media item 1067216
Has no scientific academic background
He has a bachelors degree in sports and was a former bodybuilding promoter

- the word "Testify" originates from the Latin word for testicle. Two men taking an oath of allegiance would hold their balls as a sign of truthfulness. If they broke their oath they would lose their manhood, literally putting their balls on the line.

- the word "Testify" originates from the Latin word for testicle. Two men taking an oath of allegiance would hold their balls as a sign of truthfulness. If they broke their oath they would lose their manhood, literally putting their balls on the line.

Back
Top Bottom