I never knew that......

I love you in arabic is "toq- bor- Neh"

Which literally means you bury me...or you want to die before them

then that dont mean i love you

its just an expression thats apparently the arabic equivalent of "i love you"

does love have an arabic translation?
toqborni does not mean "I love you." it's something you say to someone you love to express how much you adore or love them. usually something I hear said to babies when they do something cute but can be used in many other situations. it's very endearing.

Arabic word for love is "hub." it is used often. there isn't a word for "like" (or, if there is, I've never heard it used).

Something my wife never knew, Lmao.......

So we're watching Vanilla Sky last night and its the scene where David gets in the car with Julie Giani. My wife didn't know the song playing was truly song by Cameron Diaz. She also didn't know the hook song "I fall apart". She always thought it said "I swallowed cum", lmao.

Your wife sounds annoying.

Something my wife never knew, Lmao.......

So we're watching Vanilla Sky last night and its the scene where David gets in the car with Julie Giani. My wife didn't know the song playing was truly song by Cameron Diaz. She also didn't know the hook song "I fall apart". She always thought it said "I swallowed cum", lmao.
Your wife sounds annoying.

Another good idea is if your testicles stink instead of showering, take them outside and pressure wash them at 125psi.
roll.gif

This thread is for smart people that want to get smarter. That spoon prank won't work in here.

Last edited:
Easy way to open a jar or bottle cap that's on too tight is to run it under hot water for a bit so the cap can expand relative to the threads

Back
Top Bottom