I never knew that......

Putin thing is true....Kraft just had to take that L for damage control 
laugh.gif
im trippin off a grown man really doing that than kraft losing possession of the ring

Same as me been 6'2 since JV in 8th grade basketball. I'm 25 now and I say I'm 6'3 for principal and shoes put me at 6'3. But I'm really 6'2.

Facts.... ;-)

In Cuba cows and horses are given birth certificates. When they die a veterinarian is called over and a death certificate is issued as well.

Beef can only be bought at restaurants and state run stores by locals. You must also keep proff of purchase if you are a Cuban

If a cow is killed for the purpose of selling the meat on the black market by a local, the maximum penalty is 10 years in prison for Cubans. Cubans caught buying beef on the black market have a maximum penalty of 5 years in prison.

And yes they do enforce these laws in Cuba...I know a few people serving time for these offences...

- besides indiana Jones, toy story, and a few other sets lego does not manifacture military sets because the creator felt war was nkt something to be played with.

-the original tron was disqualified from receiving an Academy award for special effects because they felt the use of computers was cheating.

-david fincher was going to direct the original spiderman film but he wanted to skip the origin story and go right to gwen stacys death.

Good trick to catch a mouse using peanut butter
-View media item 1335348
-View media item 1335349.
ee4iRiP.gif

its really trivial bro

some people didnt know and think its really cool that those signs are done by people with nice penmanship

BRUH. :x

I'm watching "Save The Last Dance" with my gf. Had no idea ballet dancer feet get ****** up, so I Googled it. :x :x :x

BRUH

Hellllllllll no. Chicks might as well be fighting Baraka in the Mortal Kombat tourney doing nothing but face kicks.

TIL watching a chick flick. :smh:

Googled "ballet dancers feet"

Was expecting somthething graceful...elegant...swan like.

Mother of god.

Back
Top Bottom