I never knew that......

Green bell peppers if not picked turn into sweeter red bell peppers

Quit asking for lives kn candy crush...... just moves the phones clock forward

Move the clock enough times and they will suspend and eventually ban your use of the app.

Thats wat im saying if its good you wont notice but if lighting in a film or play is bad you will def notice.
similar to editing...if its edited flawless no one notices..one continuity error everyone points it out.

There are classes in college just about lighting.

I could take a picture of a piece of **** and make it look all kinds of ways just from lighting.

Move the clock enough times and they will suspend and eventually ban your use of the app.

Thats not true I've done it so many times man

Both my friend and cousin had candy crush suspended for resetting the clock.

I clown then regularly for it. but you're right, it's not true.

Spent three days in ClayCo. We had to wake up and face the wall in the cells just because he was on the property. Dude never even got out of his car in the parking lot. But we had to stand there until he decided to leave the premises. **** Morrow Police and Victor Hill can eat a **** too.
Bruh its crazy whats going on there. Just spent a week there. Three day orientation for jail?? 23 hour lockdown, was only able to use the phone once the first three days. Had to dress out the first day for a FTA(failure to appear) concerning a traffic violation. Had to get butt naked, bend over and cough in front of two ayo *** COs. When I tried to close to curtain to put on the jumpsuit, dude gone push it back open and continue to stare as I dressed, the most humiliating moment of my life. Court date was suppose to come in the mail, but never did. Dudes told me in jail that it was part of the setup out there, they dont send the notice in hopes to jam you up eventually and make money off of you being incarcerated. Middle finger times 1000 at Victor Hill!! He actually made a dude get on his knees as he put his foot on his neck until he said "Officer on deck". Dude is the Sheriff and a Crime Boss, too much power. The reason he wasn't indicted on all those charges.

@Riverdale Road Be careful out there fam, I'm moving back to the city.

:wow: I just moved to Morrow and didn't know none of this, people just told me the police don't play here.

Multiplayer mode in GoldenEye was added last minute, without the knowledge of Rare and Nintendo. 

CB3zGaXWMAAtsi8.jpg

The director of Michael Jackson's video for "Billie Jean" also directed the original "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" movie.

Really cool on that Goldeneye fact. Memories made and friendships were broken because of that lol.

The SWV fact just shows that Pharell is a vampire and doesn't age

Really cool on that Goldeneye fact. Memories made and friendships were broken because of that lol.

dudes hovering over the re-spawn spots for easy kills :smh:
golden gun cheat :smh:
countless hours wasted & friendships that arent broken till this day :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom