I never knew that......

IKEA food is clutch when you just want something cheap, better than a lot of fast food. Helps that I have one within walking distance

The ikea near me has the sit down restaurant and the fast food place. Never ate at the restaurant, but the fast food area has hot dogs, pizza, and cinnamon rolls. The roles are the only thing you should get. The pizza is greasy as hell, thin, and tasteless. Even their soda fountains are way to syrupy.

Yo I don't think they have food in every ikea. I been to ikea hella times in my spot and don't think I've ever seen a cafeteria. Don't even know where it would be. That's like having a sizzler in Home Depot haha

In germany in 1894 a priest saved a young boy from drowning and certain death......the boy was adolf hitler

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ertain-death--drowning-icy-river-rescued.html

- in pulp fiction wen vincent goes to get heroin his dealer says hes all out of balloons and says all he has are baggies. This is why mia thinks its cocaine because heroin is usually put in balloons.

-in 21 jump st channing tatum mentions that the drug tastes like cool ranch. The pe teacher and head of the drug ring is seen eating a bag of cool ranch chips more than once

The New York Yankees once had a mascot named Dandy.

ripdandy15.jpg

DANDYBALLPARK15.jpg

http://gothamist.com/2015/04/10/bring_dandy_back_yankees.php

I can't believe many of you didn't know IKEA has a restaurant. lol.

It's pretty decent. Sunday breakfast is only $4 up in Canada. You get some french toast, eggs, bacon and unlimited coffee.

Macho Man Randy Savage was signed by the St. Louis Cardinals before starting his wrestling career.
Speaking of Macho, his brother The Genius from the late 80's WWF was under contract, during the peak of the Monday Night Wars, for 150k a year with WCW and was never used or called in to fly to any shows. (TV or any live events)

For 4 years.

Think about that, sitting at home pulling 6 figures.

He's joked on interviews that WCW may have forgotten he was under contract.

Last edited:
Macho Man Randy Savage was signed by the St. Louis Cardinals before starting his wrestling career.

Speaking of Macho, his brother The Genius from the late 80's WWF was under contract, during the peak of the Monday Night Wars, for 150k a year with WCW and was never used or called in to fly to any shows. (TV or any live events)
For 4 years.

Ultimate Juug right there.

If you have no debts and have $10 in your pocket, you have more wealth than 25% of Americans. 

For 4 years.
macho man strong armed bischoff saying the only way he'd sign is if his brother got a deal. then people try to figure out why they went out of business. they blew money like Allan iverson.

macho man strong armed bischoff saying the only way he'd sign is if his brother got a deal. then people try to figure out why they went out of business. they blew money like Allan iverson.
you just reminded me about AI.
He had a friend that looked out for him and put his shoe deal money in a trust fund that he can't touch until 2030.
It's nicknamed the Reebok Trust Fund.
Worth around 30mil

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom