I never knew that......

^^^source?

I never knew that

-Women over 176lbs cant use the plan b pill
total bs

ive hit a handful of amazonian women raw and although didnt shoot off, they took plan b, and it induced an early period
the european branded one doesnt work on the hippos
LOL, i aint never slam a hippo fam

all the chicks ive hit over 190 have been 5'9+, you know what that looks like?

AlzQEvwCQAAFWkb.jpg-large.jpg
youre right, shes not 190, she 200+ , its a vid of her on youtube stepping on a scale
couldnt have been at the time the pic was taken. she's not close 190.

youre right, shes not 190, she 200+ , its a vid of her on youtube stepping on a scale
i swear yall dont get out much at all, or yall not used to tall girls

youtube vid of her on the scale

:rofl: @ lobo's posts in here

:smh: :stoneface: @ the rest of yall discussing this chick's weight. Please stop derailing. I didn't think it'd go multiple pgs.

Last edited:
I never knew NT was full of doctors and scientists.

Its already been established that if you think that chick is big, you're probably frail. Please, no one else play themselves.

Back on topic..

Django and Broomhilda are the great-great-great-great grandparents of Shaft.

Yea....THAT Shaft. :smokin

i swear yall dont get out much at all, or yall not used to tall girls

youtube vid of her on the scale

actually im well traveled and dated a division 1 basketball player who was taller than me and I'm a lil over 6'.

youtube woman looks like a man and my bathroom scale will read 245 one minute and 215 the next. doc at physical says 219. 

mj shrug....the chick above this post can get it no matter what the scale says

laugh.gif
the hell happend to this thread? these girls arent worthy of a derail ... full pun intended

did you know if a dude posts a pic of a tall chick and says she weighs 200 lbs on nt, its cause to derail a thread and immediately start heated debates of what is thick and what isnt

I can believe it. I am 5'9 and weight 170 and I still look like a toothpick. She's full figured and if she is my height, I wouldn't doubt she's scraping the 200lb area.

But I swear I just heard on the news that average body weight for a female is like 170 now. I am not saying she is fat but by numbers, she is above average. It suits her well though. Some people can be that height and weight 200 and look like hot mess. It just depends on the frame.

If you hold in a burp, it will come out as a fart.

If you hold in a fart, it will come out as a burp.

If you fart in someone's mouth, they technically burp because the noxious gases you lush into their mouth are released through the nostrils.

If you burp into someone's butthole canal, you nasty.
Idk I hold a lot of farts and barely burp :wow:

Some of you all need to hit the weights if you think 205 is heavy on a chick. 

200+ on a chick is definitely heavy

Not saying I wouldn't beat, but let's not kid ourselves :lol:

Yo over 200 is borderline obese on a female. Literally the biggest hippo I can think of at my work weighs 208 and she looks tubbier than Rossanne :rofl: :rofl:

You PRO- NTthick dudes kill me man. A fatty is a fatty. If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck..........your girl is fat.

Some of you all need to hit the weights if you think 205 is heavy on a chick. 
200+ on a chick is definitely heavy

Not saying I wouldn't beat, but let's not kid ourselves
laugh.gif
Yo over 200 is borderline obese on a female. Literally the biggest hippo I can think of at my work weighs 208 and she looks tubbier than Rossanne
roll.gif
roll.gif

You PRO- NTthick dudes kill me man. A fatty is a fatty. If it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck..........your girl is fat.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom