I never knew that......

Los Angeles County is the most populous county in the U.S. and has a higher population than 43 states.

Never noticed, 2 people dipping a chip.
laugh.gif
Somebody actually pointed that out to me a couple years back. 
laugh.gif
 Also FedEx logo has an arrow in it, my professor pointed this out to me some months back.
eek.gif

Cleveland's court has the Cleveland skyline on the floor. Distinguished by different coloured wood. Maybe everyone knew that already but I didn't. Not the biggest basketball watcher and only saw pieces of the finals.
a
The Celtic's court has a different type of wood than every other teams. During WW2 there was a demand for supplies and they took from all over the U.S. Wood was taken (obviously) and The Celtics substituted with lesser quality wood when they redid the court Still there to this day.

Simpson house layout

View media item 1597118.
View media item 1597119
The tounge is the only muscle in the human body connected at one end.

The famous milk carton missing children campaign was only responsible for the recovery of 1 child.

ferris beulers day off was on june 5 1985

The inside of your cheek is made up of the same tissue as the inside of the vagina

Humans are deuterostomes Meaning that the hole that is your mouth was formed after the hole that became your anus

Tom cruise was offered the role of iron man but they rejected him because he demanded the helmet have a clear front so you could see his face.

Back
Top Bottom