I never knew that......

every body see the homeruns and thinkls roids

but to hit a homerun it take more than power

plus bonds stole ALOT of bases as well in he speedier younger days

the worse thing about bonds was him not talking to the media which then made him a "bad " player

shout out to marshawn lynch who is doing that as well and got labeled a "bad" or angry player....

Not to mention the hundreds of other players on roids who couldn't touch the boy bonds 
pimp.gif

Not to mention the hundreds of other players on roids who couldn't touch the boy bonds :pimp:

exactly all casual people saw was the the homeruns

people who actual watch baseball knew the truth

can believe he was rocking randy Johnson like that

speaking of roids or doping, If everyone was caught for doping in the Tour De France during Lance Armstrong's reign the winners would be this

1999 - FERNANDO ESCARTIN of Spain (originally 3rd)

2000 - FERNANDO ESCARTIN (originally 8th)

2001 - ANDREI KIVILEV of Kazakhstan (originally 4th)

2002 - CARLOS SASTRE of Spain (originally 10th)

2003 - CARLOS SASTRE (originally 9th)

2004 - GEORG TOTSCHNIG of Austria (originally 7th)

2005 - CADEL EVANS of Australia (originally 8th)

https://scotslawthoughts.wordpress....-de-france-or-tour-dutopia-from-1999-to-2005/

Quote from darius rucker of hootie and the blowfish.

We were at the Grammys…and some really hot girl walks by. One of his boys was like ‘I’ll pay her’ just as a joke. I go ‘Man, I’m not paying for it.’ We laughed and then his next record, he’s got a line that goes ‘Stay humble, stay low, blow like Hootie/True pimp ni**as spend no dough on the booty.’ Great line.”

Alonso gif

Quote from darius rucker of hootie and the blowfish.

We were at the Grammys…and some really hot girl walks by. One of his boys was like ‘I’ll pay her’ just as a joke. I go ‘Man, I’m not paying for it.’ We laughed and then his next record, he’s got a line that goes ‘Stay humble, stay low, blow like Hootie/True pimp ni**as spend no dough on the booty.’ Great line.”

Alonso gif

you forgot to mention a persons name with this story

That was all Betha not Biggie.

Harlem Word highly underrated btw

As the only person I know who bought that lackluster Harlem World album, I did really like them but the backlash from the Shiny Suit-era didn't help them much. Everybody was trying extra hard to be from "in da streets" rather than "industries".

:wow: at Darius Rucker actually inspiring that Ma$e line.

...wonder if they left in a horse and carriage...maybe cam was there....were there little kids on the corner screaming "that's my car" ??

I think he just meant like it was in biggie song.

Mase was probably one of the people there wen that happened.

That's wat messed me up initially too i didn't eem think about it lol

Last edited:
Dude prolly don't know who/what a Mase is and just went with the name he new had a verse on the track. :lol:

NT be analyzing the **** outta everything.

Back
Top Bottom