I never knew that......

Matt Groening, creator of the Simpsons, said in an interview that the reason he created futurama was to allow weirdness, randomness and overall infinite amount of storylines/episodes to happen where the Simpsons could not perform.

Worldly boundaries like living in America, Homer with the same job on earth. Etc. Etc.

Early in the Simpsons Matt and the crew wrote in that Krusty the clown was actually Homer's secret job/ego because homer wanted to connect to Bart but he doesn't like Homer and yet Krusty is his idol. That changed but you can see that Krusty and Homer have the exact body and face structure sans makeup and all

man thats crazy i always knew he was assassinated in a motor pool but never thought about looking at the actual video. I didnt even know it was released for public. Why it looks like the first lady was reaching for him right before he got shot?

He was shot twice, she was grabbing for him after realizing he was shot, and then the final bullet hit.

is that an official video of the assassination?

Hard to really tell since the original had been chopped and edited by the government before being released to the public.

No way Oswald did it but he had to be silenced before the people caught on.

He was shot twice, she was grabbing for him after realizing he was shot, and then the final bullet hit.
Hard to really tell since the original had been chopped and edited by the government before being released to the public.

Just google zapruder film. Its everywhere. The "unedited" version and edited version.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Just google zapruder film. Its everywhere. The "unedited" version and edited version.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I'm saying that even though it's "unedited" do we really know if it is or not. I've watched the video so many times and it seems to be the original but thought the original was destroyed.

JFK assassination was during a time when the majority thought the government could do no wrong except give Negros the same rights as them.

Yikes as ****

Light doesnt always move at the speed of light, its slowest speed was 38 mph

"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" is an example of a 'pangram'; a sentence that uses every letter of the alphabet

[emoji]128129[/emoji]

Yikes as ****

Light doesnt always move at the speed of light, its slowest speed was 38 mph

"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" is an example of a 'pangram'; a sentence that uses every letter of the alphabet

[emoji]128129[/emoji]
Where V ?

Last edited:
CmR8Q1oW8AAw9Um.jpg

Highest grossing actors of all time

Back
Top Bottom