I never knew that......

Until the other day, I never knew that Azie, and Rich Porter were like 16 during that Paid in Full era.

I didn't realize they were that young wildin out like that.

I've watched Paid in Full COUNTLESS times, always thought they were in their early 20's.

Homie said door hinge lol
I forgot where I got it from but it was on the radio or some tv show and that's what the rapper came up with
laugh.gif
Da rap gawd eminem

Door hinge :smokin

Theres 51 blockbusters still open

Kroger tracks customers with infrared cameras

Mcdonalds monopoly was fixed from 1995 to 2000

Mothers day is the busiest day for phone calls.
Fathers day is the busiest day for collect calls

Its only an acronym wen u pronounce the abbreviation as a word...like NASA.
FBI is a initialism

When used as a verb it means to touch someone (doesn't have to have a sexual connotation) or to identify someone in a crime. Since they were playing detective it was a double entendre.

When used as a verb it means to touch someone (doesn't have to have a sexual connotation) or to identify someone in a crime. Since they were playing detective it was a double entendre.
Ooooooh, ok! Thanks for the clarification. I'm sure that went over many heads.

I mean it obviously went over a couple considering some of the dumb crap posted in this thread.

Princes face wen he says it lol

Pinky was the genious

1) Brain comes up with a plan; 2) Pinky makes a relevant observation, but Brain ignores it; and 3) Pinky turns out to be right, Brain fails. In the second episode, for example, Brain builds a robotic suit to compete on a Jeopardy!-style game show, but loses by not knowing an answer to a question Pinky had answered correctly. Also, the same episode demonstrated that Pinky can read while Brain is barely able to write his own name

But the most conclusive evidence comes from the episode "That Smarts," in which Brain uses a calculation to identify what makes his plans fail. And the machine says its pinky...
So Brain creates a "smart machine" to turn Pinky into a genius ... but his personality doesn't change in the least (which should be our first clue that he was intelligent all along). Smart Pinky then points out that Brain made an error in his calculations, and the real reason his plans fail is this:

View media item 841018

At the end of the episode, Pinky goes back to being dumb ... or pretending to. It's clear to us that Brain's machine never worked, just like most of his inventions, and Pinky simply took this opportunity to reveal his real self to Brain for a while.

Last edited:
:wow:

The Vick story

The Rick James/OJ story

The Juanita Jordan Story

I kinda knew about the Gina situation but didn't know she was that grimey

Whaaaaaaaaaa

Its only an acronym wen u pronounce the abbreviation as a word...like NASA.
FBI is a initialism
correction, its only an acronym when it makes an actual word like POT- point of termination, but pot is also a utensil 

NASA is an abbreviation because its not a word although its pronounced like one

I mean it obviously went over a couple considering some of the dumb crap posted in this thread.

But the joke was prince's facial expression and dot going "I don't think so". It was a sexual reference

I thought the joke was that Dot usually kisses all the guys she sees but since prince is a little sus she tossed that ***** :lol:

Back
Top Bottom