I never knew that......

yea I peeped that on Wikipedia. although with the technology nowadays they are able to combat the issues with being too tall better.

Last edited:
If I was that dudes height, I would just WIO on the regular. Just put it on broads foreheads and see what they do. :smokin

Son getting head standing straight up? From a normal sized woman? :wow:

But yea theres video footage of him and dude ain't excelling at any sport. His joints hurt on the regular also.

Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho

-film was based on serial killer Ed Gein
-the blood was used in the murder scenes was chocolate syrup
- it was the first film to show a toilet flushing, as most people thought it was disgusting to see

Wadlow at age 10 next to 6' tall father

View media item 853103

Wadlow at age 11, who at 7' grew almost 1 foot in a year, with what would normally be considered a large man...

View media item 853104

Wadlow 8' 11" at age 20 next to 6' tall father again

View media item 853105

he was pressured into walking in an all day parade, messed up his foot, got an infection - and died shortly thereafter....the paradox is that these days, "modern medicine" & practices probably could have saved him then yet would a modern american doctor even allow a person to grow like this w/o altering the plan (as in Big Show) to begin with? That is - might he never have gotten so tall/allowed to get do tall if born these days?

wadlow was still growing when he died - who knows how tall he would have ideally gotten

Last edited:
Ripleys Believe it or not, in San Francisco has a life size dummy of him. That **** is :wow:

Last edited:
Bruh imagine talking to a 7ft tall 11 year old. :wow:

And dude was a skinny 500 pounds. :wow:

i forgot which site alerted me

...but Meek Mill's government is Robert Williams, and Rick Ross' is William Roberts.

Why did I watch that Lil B video? 
indifferent.gif

while wadlow quickly developed health problems as an adult,

imagine if he was raised from birth with steroids & mma training - trained to kill, on roids, nephilim strength, 7 feet tall with da reflexes & recovery of an 11 old old cause was an 11 year old!

i think he would have done well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom