I never knew that......

I'm a college student so I can only afford imitation crab meat right now, I guess I'm in the clear 
pimp.gif

Seafood 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Says who?

You eat plants, right?

[COLOR=#red]Ah, so if I don't eat bottom feeders that means I only eat plants... right. Im done, as I said, be safe yall :pimp: [/COLOR]

Don't be coy.

1. You said, "in the long run, it's not good for you...." I simply want to know why you think this, and what proof you have in support of this assertion? If you've got access to some secret knowledge, share it.

2. My inquiry as to whether you eat plants was made in response to the latter part of your statement: "...the body is not made to break down those kinds of things."

If your reason for avoiding "bottom feeders" has to do with avoiding things that "the body is not made to break down...", then surely you don't eat plant material--right?

I'm curious!

Last edited:
In Disney's animated movie Mulan, the main character Mulan is made to be a Geisha. Geisha are woman who work towards selling their virginity to the highest bidder (see the movie Memoirs of a Geisha or wikipedia). In one of the songs you can hear something about "theres no way he can say no sale" and "A girl can serve her emperor by having babies and men by fighting wars. Its terrible what Disney puts in their cartoons.

Watch what you watching

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vbMcGJ9RQW4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
what exactly is the body not built to break down? Explain please
Dang what's unhealthy about lobster shrimp and crab? Is it bcuz they are bottom feeders?

[COLOR=#red]Exactly.. in the long run...not a good idea. The body is not made to break down those kind of things.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]what exactly is the body not built to break down? Explain please[/COLOR]

this page contains the terms......

"LU LU LU"

and

"Coy"

:smokin

google: anandamide, cannabis, and Faah.

when i told yall i was a scientist. this is what i was doing.

Last edited:
Although they toured together BIG and Craig Mack did not get along."Flavor in your Ear remix" was their only collaboration.

Pigs are one of the cleanliness animals in the world.

But meat in general if eaten too much is unhealthy for you (duh)

there is a theory that all living things have a limited amount of heartbeats, from insects to the largest animals the idea is there is a number of heartbeats is around the same number...just some creatures reach it faster...

similarly the idea that diet, exercise, and knowledge of these type of things have contribute greatly to modern humans living longer is probably less true than the fact that modern medicine now cures us of the ailments and traumas that prevented many children/people in the past from reaching old age, so while life expectancy may have changed over time, humans have always had the potential to live around 70-80+ years...

Dmx verse on get at me dog originally said 2pac can suck.....
He changed it after 2pac died.

Coulda swore it always said "K-Solo can suck my ........" There's a vid somewhere explaining their beef and the lyric i believe.

No it does...it does
he changed it after pac died

But the og verse was a freestyle
Its on youtube.

Back
Top Bottom