I never knew that......

Last edited:

this **** dont work b.

first hand experience :smh:

this **** dont work b.

first hand experience :smh:
yea i tried it too with some wontons cuz i wasnt about to FAIL with the rice and noodles i had

View media item 825986

bet u didnt know........

general zods armor is all cgi

the prologue in Thor 2 (asgardians vs dark elves) is all cgi. the only real people in that scene are Malekith, Kurse, and Bor. all the scenery, all the warriors fighting are cg'd.

Bor's helmet wasnt real either.

gandalf was cgi'd into the dinner party scene at bilbos house in The Hobbit.

Cabin Fever is awesome.............PAAAAANNNCAKKKESSS!!!!
Russ-Troll.gif

I dont think the Seinfeld Superman thing is true... Im pretty sure the Superman magnet and statue weren't added until well into the show.

Today is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you'll ever be.

Think of a number. Double it. Add six. Half it. Take away the number you started with. The answer is 3.

I've heard that there are more stars in the universe than there are words ever spoken. Or even more than every single grain of sand on this planet. 

When you really think about it, its mind blowing. 

In japan....more adult diapers are sold than baby diapers.

in japan

Sharks kill 12 people a year.
People kill 11,417 sharks an hour

Last edited:
Accordion to a recent survey, replacing words with the names of musical instruments in a sentence often goes undetected.

I think this would've worked if it wasn't the first word. First thing I thought after reading further was why you misspelled "According".

Shortest bible verse

"Jesus wept" john 11:35

"The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"
Every letter in da alphabet.

u cant lick your elbow...
who tried?

Adolf hitler was time magazines person of the year in 1938

2013 was the first year since 1987 where all the numbers are different

Last edited:
There is a basketball court in the supreme court nicknamed "the highest court in the land"

The woman who wrote hunger games wrote for clarissa explains it all

Fredric baur..the pringles can inventor...had his ashes buried in one

Last edited:
Not sure if this is true
View media item 824566[/quote]

Unfortunately this is 100% true as I, ironically, have been tasked with looking for ways to spend nearly $10,000 that my work center has been allotted out of no where.

My old supervisor who works in one of the smallest offices was given the green light to spend $1,000 before last Oct 1. He went to the exchange and bought a 52 inch TV for his office claiming its for "Training"...:smh:

^^^^ I really dont know how to feel about that.
thats a whole nother thread. Eye opening tho

Hibernation = sleeping in the winter

Sleeping In the summer= estivation

Last edited:
Not sure if this is true
View media item 824566

Unfortunately this is 100% true as I, ironically, have been tasked with looking for ways to spend nearly $10,000 that my work center has been allotted out of no where.

My old supervisor who works in one of the smallest offices was given the green light to spend $1,000 before last Oct 1. He went to the exchange and bought a 52 inch TV for his office claiming its for "Training"...:smh:[/quote]
So, can you just buy whatever you want and do you get to keep it?

What happens if I buy a car? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom