I never knew that......

the general manager at my work played jason in one of the fridays the 13th movies. 
laugh.gif

lol for some reason i feel like thats either a straight up lie

or we've been doing carbon dating all wrong lol (im assuming they used carbon dating to estimate the age of the meteorite)

Is carbon dating really that accurate doe? I read somewhere that they get a different result every test and they just go with one that makes the most sense..

lol for some reason i feel like thats either a straight up lie

or we've been doing carbon dating all wrong lol (im assuming they used carbon dating to estimate the age of the meteorite)
Is carbon dating really that accurate doe? I read somewhere that they get a different result every test and they just go with one that makes the most sense..
It's accurate to about 50,000 years. Radiometric n some others are used to calculate beyond that.

What kind of screw is that supposed to be? Doesn't metal have a half life offffff nowhere near how old they are claiming it to be? That's def a lie/hoax

you want cashback at a grocery store and don't want to over pay .... buy a grape most cost less than 5 cent for one and you don't have to go the atm....if you bank isn't avaible

you want cashback at a grocery store and don't want to over pay .... buy a grape most cost less than 5 cent for one and you don't have to go the atm....if you bank isn't avaible

You gonna stand in line to buy a grape to get cashback? At least buy a bag of chips. Bottle of water, something

-general tsos chicken is an american dish

-in 24 states hersheys bars have a tax but twix do not

- in the film poltergeist they used real skeletons because plastic ones were cheaper. (Thought that was extremely ironic lol)

-when the chickadee bird makes its chickadee noise the more dees at the end means more danger

-keanu reeves donated all his money from the matrix to the special fx team making them multi millionaire s

Until the other day, I never knew that Azie, and Rich Porter were like 16 during that Paid in Full era.

I didn't realize they were that young wildin out like that.

I've watched Paid in Full COUNTLESS times, always thought they were in their early 20's.
NAH.

They were both born in 1964, and their Hey-Day was from 1983 - 1987/89... they were out of school and well into their 20's when they were On Top.

Azie said Rich started Nick & Diming at like Age 12, but the story still centers around the era after Azie landed the big connect in '83.

Now, Alpo was born in 1966, and they said he started doing dirt in like 1980, but he didn't meet w/ Rich and get on like that until like 1986...

Back
Top Bottom