I never knew that......

it looks to scale to me, most people buy cars that are more than 50% of their income, most houses are well over most peoples annual income

everything looks in line to me

^ what are they being greedy about?

Acquiring the best price for their product?

And why do you think they have any control in how much the US charges their citizens?

Last edited:

And why do you think they have any control in how much the US charges their citizens?

and i believe comparative to most of the world gas in the state has historically been/is still pretty cheap...

The Billboard charts also factor in YouTube views.

8 years after after Late Registration released, "Gone" featuring Cam'ron made its debut on the Hot 100 because of this video:

Last edited:
The Billboard charts also factor in YouTube views.

8 years after after Late Registration released, "Gone" featuring Cam'ron made its debut on the Hot 100 because of this video:
Had to also look this one up to. I'll still date her I don't care.
 Kanye West debuts on the Hot 100 this week with a song that's eight years old. "Gone" (featuring Cam'ron and Consequence), from West's 2005 sophomore album "Late Registration," starts at No. 18 after a YouTube clip featuring the song as a backing track went viral.

(Per Billboard policy, songs showing renewed activity past their initial release cycles are eligible to chart if ranking in the top half of the Hot 100 and genre hybrid rankings.)

The song's revival started when Marina Shifrin, a writer and comedian, quit her job as a video editor by creating a video for her boss in which she dances around her deserted office (at 4:30 a.m.) to the appropriately-themed "Gone."

Views for the kiss-off clip soared – it currently stands at more than 15 million global views – drawing praise as one of the awesomest ways to quit a job ever and spawning hordes of parody and response videos.

U.S. digital sales of "Gone" spiked from minuscule levels in the previous week to 9,000 in this week's sales tracking frame, according to Nielsen SoundScan. Overall usage of "Gone" across these videos on YouTube pulled in 6.2 million U.S. streams for the song, according to Nielsen BDS, enough to send the title onto the Streaming Songs chart at No. 4.

"Gone" concurrently debuts on Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs at No. 6 and Rap Songs at No. 4.

With its No. 18 start, "Gone" represents the fifth-highest start of West's 59 Hot 100 chart entries. He launched at a career-best No. 3 with "Love Lockdown" five years ago this month. His 59 hits mark the 12th-most in the Hot 100's 55-year history. Among rappers, only Lil Wayne (120), Jay Z (80) and Drake (65) have more.

Kodus
pimp.gif

i already answered them questions.......

all the arabs own the gas stations around my way, they control EVERYTHING

i already answered them questions.......

all the arabs own the gas stations around my way, they control EVERYTHING

Market dominant minorities. Do some research about the Chinese in the Philippines. 1 percent of the population control 60 percent of the private economy. Some crazy stories about what goes down there

Back
Top Bottom