I rock wit Troy Ave, but he kinda got killed by this Vice article

troy has a year worth of evidence from tax to prove self defense

he might get hit with some sort of reckless endangerment charge and some gun related charge

I got em doing bouta year still

I don't even watch tv and don't need to, I've seen it in real life every year
bro this is NY we talking about, Weezy did a year just for having it on him, Troy's situation is 100x worse.

my man didn't digest anything I typed lol

you acting like troy shot in the club with a gun he brought in the club

he shot at someone after his man got murdered and after being shot himself

now add in a year worth of slander from tweets, interviews and podcast eps

troys biggest problem is he's a rapper, that's it

the law doesn't favor rappers at all

but troy will more than likely do a year especially if the charges on tax sticks witch they will cause the feds conviction rate is higher than the 95% someone stated in here

it's more like 98% or 99%

my man didn't digest anything I typed lol

you acting like troy shot in the club with a gun he brought in the club

he shot at someone after his man got murdered and after being shot himself

now add in a year worth of slander from tweets, interviews and podcast eps

troys biggest problem is he's a rapper, that's it

the law doesn't favor rappers at all

but troy will more than likely do a year especially if the charges on tax sticks witch they will cause the feds conviction rate is higher than the 95% someone stated in here

it's more like 98% or 99%
:wow: just realised its the same Kel tec. You may be right, im still skeptical on the year charge, Troy got caught with a couple guns on him that night.

smh at how i spelled "which"

it's been a long day

but yeah

troys charges will be way smaller than what they originally was tryna pin on him

I'm also interested in what type of approach kennith will take in tax's defense

Last edited:
I have a feeling that the Tax case will get dismissed. During his trial, the witness will have to take the stand in court and look in the eyes of the grand jury, the judge, Troy ave, and Tax himself. They not gonna be up for that. They gonna not show up, and the case will get dismissed. Tax will be free by All Star Weekend

I have a feeling that the Tax case will get dismissed. During his trial, the witness will have to take the stand in court and look in the eyes of the grand jury, the judge, Troy ave, and Tax himself. They not gonna be up for that. They gonna not show up, and the case will get dismissed. Tax will be free by All Star Weekend
:lol:

i rather be Troy than Tax right now...

self defense can get Troy off any major time..Tax though? with all that intimate DNA residue in places like da bullets, and inside da magazines? PLUS someone "cooperating" against Tax? pssh.. roasted goose.

This isn't an episode of Law & Order

This _ here :lol:

Still got troy getting 5 but tax getting the book

I'm sure both will play the self defense angle but people have to also factor in the jury won't know intimate details bout either of them

prolly never heard a troy record or interview and never heard tax season or interviews

but there's prolly over an hour of audio with tax saying how he'd treat troy which they'll prolly play in court

wish I could hear the case in full

Last edited:
Tax HAS to have some type of game plan, it ain't like he didn't know this wasn't coming back around. He coulda been went on the run instead of continuing to do podcasts and talk greezy about ****** if that was the case.

Free that man though, they always locking up or killing our black leaders smh

Tax finished, they have an eye witness, the murder weapon, & his DNA on the murder weapon on the magazine at that.

Troy is going to prison for a while too, bruh shot a gun in a crowded club in NYC, this ain't florida, you can barely get away with killing a burglar in NY let alone this type of cowboy ****.

Back
Top Bottom